Runt Hipper...Time Waster's Discussions (77)

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Dagwan's discussion What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
19 minutes ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Ha! Yes, indeedy. The thing about the color-coded ratings is ... what is the point of a ratings…"
1 hour ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I guess Neal Adams liked to branch out and stretch his artistic muscles from time to time, for I…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: May 23-29, 2022
""But, but, but ...  I don't remember reading that.  I feel more ashamed than…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I did not know about the color-coded ratings (not that I ever agree with ratings, anyway). Mine…"
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"More FCBD: Did you know that the color of the logos on FCBD books has significance? I didn't…"
2 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"As a kid, I had a coverless copy of this one!"
3 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Action #364 June 1968."
3 hours ago
Fraser Sherman replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Holmes is public domain now, so that's not a problem. To be clear, Waid didn't originate…"
3 hours ago
Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Caught up on a couple of older things this weekend.  Shade, The Changing Girl Vol. 1: Earth…"
3 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Now I'll have that song in my head all day."
4 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: May 23-29, 2022
"I wouldn't dare try!"
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service