Hoy Murphy's Discussions (719)

Discussions Replied To (651) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, that one Golden Age Blackhawk Archive collection. Maybe that will change if th…"

Hoy Murphy replied Jun 7 to What Should Be Collected Next?

522 Jun 7
Reply by Hoy Murphy

"Craig: Did you somehow miss this collection when it came out three years ago? Ho…"

Hoy Murphy replied Jun 6 to What Should Be Collected Next?

522 Jun 7
Reply by Hoy Murphy

"I don't have access to this message board during the day anymore (dang office filter…"

Hoy Murphy replied May 22 to Happy birthday to our host, Mr. Silver Age, Craig Shutt

33 May 25
Reply by Martin Gray

"I re-read the Adam Strange stories every few years, mostly because I remember Alanna…"

Hoy Murphy replied Apr 4 to Review: Silver Age Suicide Squad and Silver Age Adam Strange Omnibuses

20 May 23
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I agree with most of the points you've made about the Silver Age version of Suicide…"

Hoy Murphy replied Apr 2 to Review: Silver Age Suicide Squad and Silver Age Adam Strange Omnibuses

20 May 23
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"It is a beautiful cover and I recognized it immediately, as I am re-reading that ser…"

Hoy Murphy replied Apr 1 to A Cut From a Cover

887 Apr 25
Reply by 3

"I wasn't around then but I've read histories that said fans of the DC revivals in th…"

Hoy Murphy replied Mar 23 to Silver, Bronze, Iron, Modern Ages: Start & End Dates

476 May 24
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

""For the longest time, the Black Panther was the Avengers' only African-American mem…"

Hoy Murphy replied Feb 21 to Black Panther Questions AKA I Was Wondering #31

35 Mar 17
Reply by Richard Willis

"I was not able to find a copy at Kroger, Walgreens or Rite-Aid, but today I found a…"

Hoy Murphy replied Feb 10 to Rise of the Superhero

8 Feb 19
Reply by Steve W

"Thanks, Dave! As you surmised I had passed this over since the cover makes it appear…"

Hoy Murphy replied Feb 7 to Rise of the Superhero

8 Feb 19
Reply by Steve W

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service