Gregory Glaz's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Well done except for the "House of Mystery" references instead of "House of Secrets"…"

Gregory Glaz replied Oct 12 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 90 Death in the Silver Age---Mark Merlin, R. I. P.

13 Oct 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

" Walmart here in Jacksonville had the second issues of all four titles, The third is…"

Gregory Glaz replied Oct 7 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Was in Wally World today and checked the DC Comic Packs Holders and found that WW84…"

Gregory Glaz replied Sep 8 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Great list,, With it looking like the Comiclist site Checklist option going away whe…"

Gregory Glaz replied Jul 17 to This Week in Comics: July 13-19

1 Jul 17
Reply by Gregory Glaz

"My Walmart in little old St Mary's Georgia has had all four of the DC titles for two…"

Gregory Glaz replied May 5 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Good morning everyone,, I stopped into Wally World this morning and their Book "cont…"

Gregory Glaz replied May 5 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Another Great Piece,,, Thank You again & again,,, Greg Glaz"

Gregory Glaz replied Apr 21 to Deck Log Entry # 224 Mort Weisinger and the "Old Look" Batman

3 Apr 21
Reply by Gregory Glaz

"That's why I went at 8am,, I was number 81 going in the store,, Greg"

Gregory Glaz replied Apr 18 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Went to Wally World really early this morning and found 4 of the 5 titles on the rac…"

Gregory Glaz replied Apr 18 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Good Job,, I really enjoy reading about the Silver Age DC stories,, Brings back memo…"

Gregory Glaz replied Mar 21 to Deck Log Entry # 223 Passing the Bat-Torch---Part Two

12 Apr 12
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service