Gregory Glaz's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Great Job Commander Benson, Even though I have this issue I am looking forward to pa…"

Gregory Glaz replied Mar 2, 2021 to Deck Log Entry # 231 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part One

15 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Well done except for the "House of Mystery" references instead of "House of Secrets"…"

Gregory Glaz replied Oct 12, 2020 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 90 Death in the Silver Age---Mark Merlin, R. I. P.

13 Oct 13, 2020
Reply by Fraser Sherman

" Walmart here in Jacksonville had the second issues of all four titles, The third is…"

Gregory Glaz replied Oct 7, 2020 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Was in Wally World today and checked the DC Comic Packs Holders and found that WW84…"

Gregory Glaz replied Sep 8, 2020 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Great list,, With it looking like the Comiclist site Checklist option going away whe…"

Gregory Glaz replied Jul 17, 2020 to This Week in Comics: July 13-19

1 Jul 17, 2020
Reply by Gregory Glaz

"My Walmart in little old St Mary's Georgia has had all four of the DC titles for two…"

Gregory Glaz replied May 5, 2020 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Good morning everyone,, I stopped into Wally World this morning and their Book "cont…"

Gregory Glaz replied May 5, 2020 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Another Great Piece,,, Thank You again & again,,, Greg Glaz"

Gregory Glaz replied Apr 21, 2020 to Deck Log Entry # 224 Mort Weisinger and the "Old Look" Batman

3 Apr 21, 2020
Reply by Gregory Glaz

"That's why I went at 8am,, I was number 81 going in the store,, Greg"

Gregory Glaz replied Apr 18, 2020 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Went to Wally World really early this morning and found 4 of the 5 titles on the rac…"

Gregory Glaz replied Apr 18, 2020 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Dave Palmer

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Two normal uneventful days for Barry and Iris"
4 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Another Neal Adams variant and his original work he homaged. (Images courtesy of the Grand Comics…"
9 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion E-Man
"I loved the original Charlton E-Man (with Mike Mauser!) also. I've never read any of the later…"
10 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J posted a discussion

E-Man

My recent re-reading of Martin Pasko's Swamp Thing (plus the comment below) put me in the mood to…See More
11 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
""...the collections and OGNs in the "August" list are actually solicited for…"
12 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Captain Comics's discussion Disney+ is reviving 'Daredevil'
"I think Disney's recent use of Charlie Cox in Spider-Man No Way Home and Vincent…"
12 hours ago
The Baron replied to Captain Comics's discussion Conan license yanked from Marvel Comics
"Didn't they just put Conan on an Avengers team?  Bet they feel like suckers now."
12 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"I don't doubt you're right, Jeff. There's a LOT of delay these days. I've got a…"
13 hours ago
Captain Comics posted discussions
13 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Superman's Crime of the Ages, WF #183, March 1969."
14 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"The Phantom Stranger Omnibus was originally solicited for May 24 release, so we may…"
14 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Marvel Comics in August 2022
""AMAZING FANTASY #1000"? Sh-yeah, right. Prior to its recent cancellation, Amazing…"
14 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service