Lee Houston, Junior's Discussions (749)

Discussions Replied To (710) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like its just meant to sit alongside the existing one to me Rob. But no divide…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Feb 3 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

138 Feb 5
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"A couple of general observations, if I may, since my local Walmart has yet to receiv…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jan 29 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

138 Feb 5

"Thanks for the update Rob. Don't feel too bad about your guesses. I thought the Flas…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jan 18 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

138 Feb 5

"Wandering Sensei wrote: "Silent Night" from the same issue, written and drawn by Joh…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Dec 23, 2018 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4988 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Maybe I'm in the minority here, but on certain songs, it's a question of whose versi…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Nov 29, 2018 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

138 Feb 5

"I seriously have to agree with Rob Staeger about Christmas from the perspective of i…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Nov 26, 2018 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

138 Feb 5

"Having already previously commented on what might be in the forthcoming Flash 100 pa…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Oct 26, 2018 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

138 Feb 5

"Is it just me, or did DC skip the regular quartet this month in favor of the Swamp T…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Oct 25, 2018 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

138 Feb 5

"As much as the parent corporation wishes otherwise, no 2 Walmarts are exactly alike.…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Oct 16, 2018 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

138 Feb 5

"Phillip: I remember the Starland Vocal Band's summer series. After the first time th…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Oct 9, 2018 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4988 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service