Lee Houston, Junior's Discussions (726)

Discussions Replied To (687) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems like we're losing more of the great ones every day. Why do companies reach…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 7 to RIP Steve Ditko

26 Jul 9
Reply by Thomas Lupo

"Every Walmart is somewhat different, despite being part of the same conglomerate. So…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 7 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

46 Jul 10
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Captain: I'm not sure about every Walmart, but mine are in the same section with the…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 7 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

46 Jul 10

"FAIR WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD... Re: Batman #50. For obvious reasons I hate spoilers,…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 6 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4341 2 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"Our good Captain asked, "How do 4 stories, one of them 12 pages, add up to 100 pages…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 6 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

46 Jul 10

"Re: Hawkman #1 Personally, I miss the days when first issues were self contained, co…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 15 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4341 2 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"What would I like to see collected? The first thing that pops into my head is still…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 5 to What Should Be Collected Next?

529 Jun 27
Reply by Richard Willis

"Randy, et al.: I haven't had a chance (as I post this) to watch FLCL2 on the DVR yet…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 3 to The Anime Review Thread

111 Jun 3
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

"Just in case anyone is unaware of or interested in this, Cartoon Network's Adult Swi…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 2 to The Anime Review Thread

111 Jun 3
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

"While Action Comics has been DC's most steady "monthly", there has been an extra iss…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Apr 20 to The 'Action Comics' #1000 thread

38 May 4
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service