Lee Houston, Junior's Discussions (830)

Discussions Replied To (790) Replies Latest Activity

"Never read or even knew about the Crisis themed DC Legends issue before now, for the…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied on Friday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

319 on Friday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"While the orientation gag may have lasted too long, the only thing I really don't li…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied on Friday to The Bendis/Sook Legion

123 4 minutes ago

"I'm not about to hazard any guesses as to the new contents for Part 2, but I figure…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied on Thursday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

319 on Friday

"Rob: You can add the Harley Quinn/Birds of Prey special to the "At Walmart" list. Or…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied on Thursday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

319 on Friday

"Adam Strange I could see in a From Beyond The Unknown special. Hawkman would be a go…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Dec 14, 2019 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

319 on Friday

"You may be right Rob. Thought I was doing pretty good trying to remember decades old…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Dec 14, 2019 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

319 on Friday

""And by the way, Lee, thanks for the details on From Beyond the Unknown!"–Rob Staege…"

319 on Friday

""For those who came in late," From Beyond The Unknown was a science fiction antholog…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Dec 13, 2019 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

319 on Friday

"For what it's worth the second issues of Wonder Woman, Flash, Batman, and Swamp Thin…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Nov 21, 2019 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

319 on Friday

"From the sounds of it, the first issue of the new series is akin to introducing a ne…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Nov 14, 2019 to The Bendis/Sook Legion

123 4 minutes ago

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service