Lee Houston, Junior's Discussions (765)

Discussions Replied To (726) Replies Latest Activity

"Somehow, I missed the question. "What was my first Captain Marvel (Shazam) experienc…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Apr 16 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5149 yesterday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Phillip, et al. I knew about the Captain Atom New 52 attempt. The rest is news to me…"

5149 yesterday

"Oh. Thanks Phillip. I didn't know that. But, what about the rest of the Charlton her…"

5149 yesterday

"Pardon my ignorance folks, but I thought Peter Cannon, Thunderbolt was at DC when th…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Apr 15 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5149 yesterday

"From previous photos, I knew the figure on the right was Roy Thomas. Through the pro…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Apr 13 to " SPIDER-MAN " comic strip goes for reruns...not Roy.

34 Apr 13
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

"If Peter (via Mary Jane) had his Spidey uniform with him, it makes one wonder what R…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 23 to " SPIDER-MAN " comic strip goes for reruns...not Roy.

34 Apr 13

"To Emerkeith Davyjack specifically: HUH??? To everyone else: Obviously we have some…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 19 to " SPIDER-MAN " comic strip goes for reruns...not Roy.

34 Apr 13

"For what it's worth, I heard Guy Gilchrist simply retired from Nancy after doing it…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 18 to " SPIDER-MAN " comic strip goes for reruns...not Roy.

34 Apr 13

"Now, I do like Batman. However, considering how many titles he appears in on a regul…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 18 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5149 yesterday

"Translation issues aside, I've always wondered how much continuity was observed by f…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 16 to Mexico's 1970's Alternate History of Spider-Man

6 Mar 23
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service