Lee Houston, Junior's Discussions (919)

Discussions Replied To (879) Replies Latest Activity

"(Hello Everyone. Would have responded to this sooner, but I had my weekly Tai-Chi cl…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 30, 2011 to The Married Life

375 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Jimmm Kelly

"Okay Mr. SA, I can see your point, to a point. But I personally feel that after a ce…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 29, 2011 to Some Questions of (Secret) Identities

66 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

"On the Flash, here's hoping DC does not pull a fast one and kill Barry Allen in the…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 29, 2011 to Geoff Johns to write new Aquaman series

22 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Dagwan

"Mister SA: I was going to comment on the subject of secret identities until I read t…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 29, 2011 to Some Questions of (Secret) Identities

66 Apr 6, 2011

"Although Howard the Duck laid an egg (which is a neat trick for a male duck) I liked…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 27, 2011 to Wonder Woman TV Pilot

126 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Well, I have talked to my friend earlier this afternoon, and he is still sticking to…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 25, 2011 to FACEBOOK WARNING!

16 Mar 31, 2011

"Well Dagwan, I will concede your point about Brightest Day versus Zero Hour, althoug…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 25, 2011 to Batman Inc. series (spoilers...was the Kathy Kane thread)

61 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Well, I honestly have no idea what to say to everyone now. I have no idea why my fri…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 24, 2011 to FACEBOOK WARNING!

16 Mar 31, 2011

"But I have a friend, who I trust, tell me that IN PERSON this afternoon! From the pe…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 24, 2011 to FACEBOOK WARNING!

16 Mar 31, 2011

"But considering how many times the "cosmic reset" (for lack of a better term) button…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 24, 2011 to Batman Inc. series (spoilers...was the Kathy Kane thread)

61 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service