Henry R. Kujawa's Discussions (3,440)

Discussions Replied To (3380) Replies Latest Activity

"The nest time you have this kind of question, and aren't sure where to post it, chec…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Feb 9, 2014 to Doctor Who Reactions: "Timelash" (SPOILERS

11 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"I hadn't planned it, but... because I had both stories on the same tape, I decided t…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Feb 8, 2014 to Doctor Who Reactions: "Timelash" (SPOILERS

11 Feb 12, 2014

"When I last watched this, and swore I'd never watch it again, I meant it. I've watch…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Feb 8, 2014 to Doctor Who Reactions: "Timelash" (SPOILERS

11 Feb 12, 2014

"In the earliest episodes (NOT counting the origin, which was done out of sequence),…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Feb 4, 2014 to Comics and Movie Stars

100 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"JJJ should have been brought up on criminal charges for what he did in that story. "

Henry R. Kujawa replied Feb 4, 2014 to Jay Leno Death Watch

21 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Richard Willis

"MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE  (revival series, closing in on the end of the 2nd season, all o…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Feb 2, 2014 to What are you watching right now?

443 Nov 12
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"PHILO VANCE suffered more than most because no studio could ever seem to get more th…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Feb 2, 2014 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3979 5 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

""Writer – Stan Lee Penciller – Jack KirbyInker – Sol Brodsky"Try... JACK KIRBY -- s…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Feb 2, 2014 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1088 on Thursday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Richard Willis:"The 1944 serial Captain America didn't have Bucky (or even Steve Rog…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Feb 1, 2014 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1088 on Thursday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"It was artist Marshall Rogers' birthday a few days back.  I just posted the followi…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Feb 1, 2014 to Legends of the Dark Knight: Marshall Rogers

44 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Henry R. Kujawa

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service