Henry R. Kujawa's Discussions (3,440)

Discussions Replied To (3380) Replies Latest Activity

"Something I didn't realize early-on was that Organon, the sooth-sayer, was played by…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Jul 14, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: "The Creature from the Pit" (SPOILERS)

15 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"An interesting "What If" way to view this story is the fact that JNT considered brin…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Jul 14, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: Logopolis

38 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by The Baron

""something (something as yet unrevealed) happened between “Frontier in Space” and “T…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Jul 14, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: The Keeper of Traken

15 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by The Baron

"The most recent time I watched this, the scene in Part Two where The Doctor confront…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Jul 14, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: The Rescue

5 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by The Baron

"I'd taken such a liking to Liz Shaw that the first time I saw Jo Grant, my reaction…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Jul 14, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: "Terror of the Autons" (SPOILERS)

7 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Henry R. Kujawa

"I've read so much about so many things connected to the show over the years, and the…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Jul 14, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: "Planet of the Spiders" (SPOILERS)

14 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Henry R. Kujawa

""A lot (a LOT!) of what happened on Dark Shadows is open to interpretation"   Like "…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Jul 14, 2011 to Dark Shadows

2179 Nov 4
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"You know, for decades, I never thought much of this story.  But when I re-watched my…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Jul 14, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: "The Awakening" (SPOILERS)

3 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Henry R. Kujawa

"I read this entire thread over a couple of days.  It convinced me to finally re-join…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Jul 14, 2011 to Dark Shadows

2179 Nov 4
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Long thought this would make a great triple feature...   DOCTOR WHO -- "The Gunfight…"

Henry R. Kujawa replied Jul 14, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: "The Gunfighters" (SPOILERS)

23 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service