Dave Elyea's Discussions (902)

Discussions Replied To (902) Replies Latest Activity

"That aspect actually bothered me more in Marvel's Civil War than it did in the Legio…"

Dave Elyea replied on Thursday to Ranking the Silver Age Legion of Super Heroes

175 on Thursday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"The thing that gets overlooked with Wonder Woman's status in the JSA is that under t…"

Dave Elyea replied Oct 26 to Ranking the Silver Age Legion of Super Heroes

175 on Thursday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"With the Color Kid/Kryptonite business, we can't really guess what the Kid's power d…"

Dave Elyea replied Oct 26 to Ranking the Silver Age Legion of Super Heroes

175 on Thursday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Presumably, in the continuity where Krypton was a "Planet of Supermen", the bulk of…"

Dave Elyea replied Oct 22 to Do Kryptonians feel bullets?

21 Oct 24
Reply by Captain Comics

"Obviously, the super-powered strands of Krytonian hair actually slice thru any Earth…"

Dave Elyea replied Oct 20 to Do Kryptonians feel bullets?

21 Oct 24
Reply by Captain Comics

"The closest comparison I can think of is Reggie from the Archie series (the only one…"

Dave Elyea replied Oct 13 to Can TV's Inhumans transcend the flaws of their origins?

17 Nov 22
Reply by Luke Blanchard

""inherently unappealing" is too strong a term--personally, I liked the Inhumans for…"

Dave Elyea replied Oct 12 to Can TV's Inhumans transcend the flaws of their origins?

17 Nov 22
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I always thought that the name "Thad Ghostal" was an addition made to the Talk show…"

Dave Elyea replied Sep 22 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 60 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Four--Hanna-Barbera, the Best to You Each Saturday Morning

39 Nov 11
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Shouldn't Comet be grouped with the base mythological heroes, since Circe didn't jus…"

Dave Elyea replied Sep 16 to Mythological Heroes

18 Sep 16
Reply by Captain Comics

"I've been enjoying the show so far, but for some reason, I find the medium less inte…"

Dave Elyea replied Sep 15 to 'Midnight, Texas' on NBC

7 Sep 15
Reply by Dave Elyea

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service