Dave Elyea's Discussions (897)

Discussions Replied To (897) Replies Latest Activity

"The closest comparison I can think of is Reggie from the Archie series (the only one…"

Dave Elyea replied on Friday to Can TV's Inhumans transcend the flaws of their origins?

12 on Friday
Reply by The Baron

""inherently unappealing" is too strong a term--personally, I liked the Inhumans for…"

Dave Elyea replied on Thursday to Can TV's Inhumans transcend the flaws of their origins?

12 on Friday
Reply by The Baron

"I always thought that the name "Thad Ghostal" was an addition made to the Talk show…"

Dave Elyea replied Sep 22 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 60 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Four--Hanna-Barbera, the Best to You Each Saturday Morning

38 Sep 26
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"Shouldn't Comet be grouped with the base mythological heroes, since Circe didn't jus…"

Dave Elyea replied Sep 16 to Mythological Heroes

18 Sep 16
Reply by Captain Comics

"I've been enjoying the show so far, but for some reason, I find the medium less inte…"

Dave Elyea replied Sep 15 to 'Midnight, Texas' on NBC

7 Sep 15
Reply by Dave Elyea

"I think DC did a better job of defining these relationships than the bulk of their c…"

Dave Elyea replied Sep 11 to Randy Jackson reads the Golden Age Batman

100 Sep 11
Reply by Dave Elyea

"Despite my previous comment about the 1950's Cap & Bucky possibly being differen…"

Dave Elyea replied Sep 10 to Randy Jackson reads the Golden Age Batman

100 Sep 11
Reply by Dave Elyea

"Bucky was originally described as being the "camp mascot" of the Army Camp Steve Rog…"

Dave Elyea replied Sep 9 to Randy Jackson reads the Golden Age Batman

100 Sep 11
Reply by Dave Elyea

"I wonder what the Inhumans would have been like if they had been introduced as a sta…"

Dave Elyea replied Sep 9 to Inhumans: What's important?

57 Sep 9
Reply by Captain Comics

"I don't think some of these relationships were ever really spelled out--there were a…"

Dave Elyea replied Sep 9 to Randy Jackson reads the Golden Age Batman

100 Sep 11
Reply by Dave Elyea

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith  

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service