Dave Elyea's Discussions (1,020)

Discussions Replied To (1020) Replies Latest Activity

"The first JC issue of THUNDER Agents was a magazine sized one-shot dated Dec. 1981,…"

Dave Elyea replied Jan 18 to T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents

158 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The fifth story in THUNDER Agents #17 was a reprint of "First Encounter" from the fi…"

Dave Elyea replied Jan 16 to T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents

158 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I believe the clasp on NoMan's cloak is the power dial that activates it, much like…"

Dave Elyea replied Jan 9 to T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents

158 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I have that one too, but I bought it so long ago, I have no idea if the currently av…"

Dave Elyea replied Dec 7, 2022 to Does anyone have James Bond DVDs or Blu-rays?

52 Dec 17, 2022
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"How about these: One of my favorite one-shot heroines was Roberta the Girl Wonder fr…"

Dave Elyea replied Oct 20, 2022 to The List of 1,100 Super-Heroines

192 Jan 14
Reply by The Baron

"DC's Enchantress (June Moon) started out as a super-heroine in the Silver Age with a…"

Dave Elyea replied Oct 9, 2022 to The List of 1,100 Super-Heroines

192 Jan 14
Reply by The Baron

"How about EC's Moon Girl (Claire Lune) & her sidekick Starlet (Selena Brown)?"

Dave Elyea replied Oct 1, 2022 to The List of 1,100 Super-Heroines

192 Jan 14
Reply by The Baron

"Ok, I promise, this is the last time I beat this dead horse--in that Titans story, S…"

Dave Elyea replied Oct 1, 2022 to Fixed Points in Time

37 Oct 1, 2022
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Since the story specified the Tokyo Olympics (I don't recall that it actually said 1…"

Dave Elyea replied Sep 30, 2022 to Fixed Points in Time

37 Oct 1, 2022
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"How about this one: in Teen Titans #4 (July-August 1966), we're shown a flashback to…"

Dave Elyea replied Sep 30, 2022 to Fixed Points in Time

37 Oct 1, 2022
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
2 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #4: 'Diamonds Are Forever'
"Bernie Casey was fairly well known in the early 70s for doing blaxploitation movies but ended up…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #4: 'Diamonds Are Forever'
"I can hardly wait! I watched Dr. No, From Russia with Love and Goldfinger over the weekend in…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
"I think he was Toby for five years. A perfectly cromulent interpretation. Perhaps volume two (which…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2023
"How do you think *I* feel? About the same way I do, apparently. You make a good point about key…"
3 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Scarlet Street (1945): Edward G. Robinson, Joan Bennett and Dan Duryea in a Noir-cum-Morality Tale…"
3 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #4: 'Diamonds Are Forever'
"I'm about 50 pages short of finishing From Russia, with Love. "
8 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2023
"Whenever I see "Avengers #65" (for example) I think of this ... How do you think *I*…"
8 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"Jeff, I was in high school when all of these TTA Hulk stories were published, and I read them all.…"
9 hours ago
The Baron posted a discussion
11 hours ago
Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) posted a discussion
12 hours ago
The Baron replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Over the weekend, I re-read the first ten volumes of Hakumei & Mikochi: Tiny Little Life in the…"
12 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service