Chris Fluit's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a two-disc collection.  The first disc covers the Decca years and the second di…"

Chris Fluit replied Apr 30, 2015 to A Special Musical "Fluit Notes"

10 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Chris Fluit

"I think there's a tv/movie critic whose tagline is "We watch 'em so you don't have t…"

Chris Fluit replied Apr 13, 2015 to The Teen Titans Project Part XVII (1993): The Dark Age

14 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by donovan5

"I hadn't heard that theory before but it makes sense.  I can also understand why DC…"

Chris Fluit replied Apr 13, 2015 to The Teen Titans Project (1992)

31 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Chris Fluit

"That may have been a general trend but it wasn't a part of the regular Titans at the…"

Chris Fluit replied Apr 12, 2015 to The Teen Titans Project Part XVII (1993): The Dark Age

14 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by donovan5

"The Iron Age is a good suggestion.  I'd never heard that one before.  "

Chris Fluit replied Apr 12, 2015 to The Teen Titans Project Part XVII (1993): The Dark Age

14 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by donovan5

"Thanks for the compliment, John.  I aimed for more of an overview than issue-by-issu…"

14 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by donovan5

"I agree with you agreeing with me.  I liked how each of the Titans took on a new…"

14 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by donovan5

"Uh, yeah.  It's amazing that every time you think the Titans hit rock bottom, they p…"

Chris Fluit replied Apr 2, 2015 to The Teen Titans Project (1992)

31 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Chris Fluit

"That's about right.  "

Chris Fluit replied Apr 2, 2015 to The Teen Titans Project (1992)

31 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Chris Fluit

""Spare Parts I (A Nocturnal Emission)" by Tom Waits"

Chris Fluit replied Feb 2, 2013 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2110 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Let’s see, a doctor and malpractice.  That might lead to a courtroom in the future."
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
"Toby is still unclear that he killed his brother. I interpreted that line differently, as in,…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"The Executioner doesn't have his axe. Ooh, that could be a plot point in my head canon fanfic…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
""I'm not sure if the plot point of who the Valeyard, the prosecuting Time Lord, turned…"
3 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
4 hours ago
Luke Blanchard replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"The Executioner doesn't have his axe. It was taken off him when he was exiled to Earth in…"
7 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I don't have a transition cover. This final cover from me is not quite a courtroom but…"
7 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
"Spencer is telling stories in six-issue arcs, and v2 #1-6 could just as easily have been v1 #11-16.…"
7 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"It is now after midnight where I live and since I will be away from my computer for most of Tuesday…"
10 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2023
"Yeah, but the title?"
13 hours ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2023
"@Jeff: Captain Mar-Vell began to be consistently called that way in the mid 1980s.  The first…"
14 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2023
"Oh, yeah... that makes sense."
14 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service