Chris Fluit's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"I read Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic #1-15 yesterday.  The series debuted i…"

Chris Fluit replied Feb 2, 2013 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6548 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Having recently finished Doris Kearns Goodwin's Lincoln biography, Team of Rivals, I…"

Chris Fluit replied Feb 2, 2013 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1492 Jun 4
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"How is it?  I love Russian lit but I haven't read much Nabokov.  "

Chris Fluit replied Feb 2, 2013 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1492 Jun 4
Reply by JD DeLuzio

""Fumblin' with the Blues" by Tom Waits"

Chris Fluit replied Feb 2, 2013 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2098 Jun 24
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

""God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys a few moments ago and now "Praise You" by Fatboy…"

Chris Fluit replied Jan 26, 2013 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2098 Jun 24
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Yeah, no slam on Jack but he seemed mentally checked out already during his brief I…"

Chris Fluit replied Jan 26, 2013 to Amazing Adventures (1970): Books I Own But Never Read #1

22 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"It'll be hard to top the Invincible vs. Dinosaurus battle royale in Invincible #99 f…"

Chris Fluit replied Jan 21, 2013 to 2013 Cappies Memory Box

39 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

""Good Feeling" by the Violent Femmes"

Chris Fluit replied Jan 18, 2013 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2098 Jun 24
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Like you, I would have thought Batman would have won more than once.  It's kind of…"

Chris Fluit replied Jan 18, 2013 to The Cappies 2012 Results Thread

38 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Chris Fluit

"Done.  I meant to do it a couple of days ago but I wasn't logged in as a moderato…"

Chris Fluit replied Jan 18, 2013 to The Cappies 2012 Results Thread

38 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Chris Fluit

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"My recent reading, All In Color For a Dime (specifically the chapters which deal with E.C.…"
15 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Magnus Robot Fighter and his mother."
29 minutes ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Aquaman and Mera become parents (to Princess Andy)."
2 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"Also... W. Kamau Bell's We Have to Talk About Bill Cosby, which may be the go-to documentary…"
2 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The original family that was lost in space: Mr. and Mrs. Robinson and their offspring, "Tim…"
2 hours ago
MethodEng replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
5 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"One of my favorite "Imaginary Stories." And I kinda like the all-blue costume better than…"
6 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I think I mentioned this when Annie Live was going to be on TV, but what disappointed me about the…"
9 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion A Smithsonian Book of Comic-Book Comics
"So far, I've read the Captain Marvel intro you quote. The length of the story caused me to put…"
9 hours ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Early post-Crisis Luthor was often depicted as such. Superman Vol. 2 #2, published almost two years…"
9 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"In the late 60s I got a Charlton comic that had the cover of a different title. Charlton also…"
10 hours ago
The Baron replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"This came up in my Facebook memories today, something made for me by the late, great Rich Lane:"
15 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service