Chris Fluit's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"A little early maybe but Amazing Spider-Man #700 should not be forgotten when it com…"

Chris Fluit replied Jan 18, 2013 to 2013 Cappies Memory Box

39 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"The producers office is actually the right place for Lucas.  He's a pretty good idea…"

Chris Fluit replied Oct 31, 2012 to Disney is buying Lucasfilm

25 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by David Warren

"Did you just read issues of Uncanny X-Men, or did you also read the spin-offs (from…"

Chris Fluit replied Oct 23, 2012 to My X-Men Reading Project

24 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Robin Olsen

"I understand where you're coming from Cap but I loved Spider-Island.  It was one of…"

Chris Fluit replied Oct 18, 2012 to 'Superior Spider-Man' debuts in January

50 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Rich Steeves

"I think that 699.1 is another sneaky zero issue for a spinoff.  I read the solicita…"

Chris Fluit replied Oct 17, 2012 to "Marvel Last Issues"

13 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Yup.  DC dumped their sales for July and August as part of the build-up to their bi…"

Chris Fluit replied Oct 17, 2012 to "Marvel Last Issues"

13 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Cap, I agree with your assessments of both GL Corps and Red Lanterns.  I thought I l…"

Chris Fluit replied Oct 17, 2012 to Green Lantern reviews: Archives v7, GL Corps v1, Red Lanterns v1

11 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Chris Fluit

"Thought of another one, though it didn't originate in comics: Henry Jones, Jr. (Indi…"

Chris Fluit replied Aug 27, 2012 to Comic Book Colleges

24 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Thanks.  I knew that Jean Grey went to college briefly but I couldn't remember its…"

Chris Fluit replied Aug 27, 2012 to Comic Book Colleges

24 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Hi, Robin.  Welcome to the Captain Comics Message Board.  We're glad you're here!…"

Chris Fluit replied Aug 13, 2012 to Go-Go Checks and Other Delights

12 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Jimmm Kelly

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

ClarkKent_DC replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Since we failed to discuss Annie Live! when it aired, I dropped in a comment, here."
9 minutes ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"There's a whole sequence in the first Annie movie, that all other Annie movies copied, with an…"
10 minutes ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion "'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music
"Somehow, we failed to talk about Annie Live! when it aired, although I did watch it and did enjoy…"
11 minutes ago
doc photo replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Harvey Kurtzman
"I agree that the Feldstein version of Mad is the classic version. I first read Kurtzman's Mad…"
26 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"My recent reading, All In Color For a Dime (specifically the chapters which deal with E.C.…"
45 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Magnus Robot Fighter and his mother."
59 minutes ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Aquaman and Mera become parents (to Princess Andy)."
2 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"Also... W. Kamau Bell's We Have to Talk About Bill Cosby, which may be the go-to documentary…"
3 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The original family that was lost in space: Mr. and Mrs. Robinson and their offspring, "Tim…"
3 hours ago
MethodEng replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
6 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"One of my favorite "Imaginary Stories." And I kinda like the all-blue costume better than…"
6 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I think I mentioned this when Annie Live was going to be on TV, but what disappointed me about the…"
9 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service