Eric L. Sofer's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Kryptonite. So prolific a plot device that it's actually made it into somewhat commo…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Mar 20 to Deck Log Entry # 197 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part Two)

14 Mar 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"ITEM: Great article Commander. As per expectations, you always exceed my expectation…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Feb 20 to Deck Leg Entry # 196 Kryptonite---a Glowing Reference (Part One)

10 Feb 22
Reply by Commander Benson

"Commander Adam - seems I'm a bit late to the party. Maybe I can make up for it by be…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Nov 8, 2016 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 66 Short-Term Avenger, Long-Term Party Animal

25 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Also, if you're looking for ideas for next year's quiz, I have one that might be fun…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Sep 7, 2016 to Deck Log Entry # 193 The Silver-Age Challenge---Secret Identities. Answers!

11 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"Commander, a great quiz as always. Your consistently excellent presentations are alw…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Sep 1, 2016 to Deck Log Entry # 193 The Silver-Age Challenge---Secret Identities. Answers!

11 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"Commander, fair enough. I don't believe I've read the earlier story, but I can see w…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Aug 20, 2016 to Deck Log Entry # 191 What's on TV in the DC Universe?

29 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"Commander, in your mention of Roy Raymond, I hope you purchased Detective Comics #50…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Aug 18, 2016 to Deck Log Entry # 191 What's on TV in the DC Universe?

29 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"Huh. I don't remember that feature when I was running the board, but okay. That's co…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Aug 14, 2016 to Deck Log Entry # 192 The Silver-Age Challenge---Secret Identities

54 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Oh, I KNEW it wasn't perfect... I'm relying just on my memory (not the least because…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Aug 12, 2016 to Deck Log Entry # 192 The Silver-Age Challenge---Secret Identities

54 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"I've been waiting all summer for this, Commander! Always a delight to work on your q…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Aug 11, 2016 to Deck Log Entry # 192 The Silver-Age Challenge---Secret Identities

54 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ronald Morgan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service