Eric L. Sofer's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark O., you make a good point about censorship, and I'll take it a step farther. Th…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Oct 20 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

50 Oct 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"ITEM: Commander, I hope I’m not stepping on your toes here… but this cartoon is kind…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Oct 16 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

50 Oct 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"ITEM: As for jumping off of a roof… anyone stupid enough to jump off a roof gets wha…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Oct 16 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

50 Oct 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"ITEM: This is where a bad trend began (or perhaps came to the fore), which a lot of…"

50 Oct 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"The topic I've been waiting for. I hope you won't mind, Commander, that I have a few…"

50 Oct 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Commander B. - of course you're right about business being business, and while it IS…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Oct 4 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 62 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Six--the Also-Rans

36 yesterday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"...and Tara in the Herculoids and Princess Naida in the Arabian Knights. But I don't…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Oct 3 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 62 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Six--the Also-Rans

36 yesterday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Heavens sakes. I remember all of these, but because I looked them up... not because…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Oct 2 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 62 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Six--the Also-Rans

36 yesterday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"And if you REALLY want to see an adult cartoon masquerading as a kids cartoon... it'…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Sep 29 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 61 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Five--the Super-Hero Universe of Hanna-Barbera

21 Oct 2
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Ronald, for the Filmation cartoons, I think they could either have focused on the in…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Sep 29 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 58 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Two--DC's Silverman Age

20 Sep 29
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service