Eric L. Sofer's Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (228) Replies Latest Activity

"Merry Christmas to you, Commander, and the GMB. And of course, as you noted, to all…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Dec 27, 2017 to Deck Log Entry # 203 Merry Christmas 2017!

7 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"Commander, I'm a cancer survivor as well, and I can think of little to be as gratefu…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Nov 28, 2017 to Deck Log Entry # 202 Happy Thanksgiving 2017!

18 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Mark O., you make a good point about censorship, and I'll take it a step farther. Th…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Oct 20, 2017 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

50 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"ITEM: Commander, I hope I’m not stepping on your toes here… but this cartoon is kind…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Oct 16, 2017 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

50 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"ITEM: As for jumping off of a roof… anyone stupid enough to jump off a roof gets wha…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Oct 16, 2017 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

50 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"ITEM: This is where a bad trend began (or perhaps came to the fore), which a lot of…"

50 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"The topic I've been waiting for. I hope you won't mind, Commander, that I have a few…"

50 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Commander B. - of course you're right about business being business, and while it IS…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Oct 4, 2017 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 62 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Six--the Also-Rans

36 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"...and Tara in the Herculoids and Princess Naida in the Arabian Knights. But I don't…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Oct 3, 2017 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 62 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Six--the Also-Rans

36 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Heavens sakes. I remember all of these, but because I looked them up... not because…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Oct 2, 2017 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 62 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Six--the Also-Rans

36 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Ronald Morgan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service