Mark S. Ogilvie's Discussions (3,101)

Discussions Replied To (2825) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess this puts to the end the rumor that he'd write the Fantastic Four if they ev…"

Mark S. Ogilvie replied Nov 11 to Bendis To DC

31 Nov 11
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Will he do to Wonder Woman or Black Canary what he did to Scarlet Witch or Tigra?"

Mark S. Ogilvie replied Nov 7 to Bendis To DC

31 Nov 11
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Limited scorn isn't. but it reaches a level where censorship becomes a self exercise…"

Mark S. Ogilvie replied Oct 20 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

50 Oct 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"The problem with censorship in any entertainment medium is that the person being off…"

Mark S. Ogilvie replied Oct 20 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

50 Oct 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"  The problem with censoring what children see is that there is no one size fits all…"

Mark S. Ogilvie replied Oct 19 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

50 Oct 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

" Even then with only a few channels to choose from.  I had only 2 to choose from.   "

Mark S. Ogilvie replied Oct 13 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

50 Oct 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"When it all started to change I’m sure a lot of kids switched to reruns of the 3 Sto…"

Mark S. Ogilvie replied Oct 13 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

50 Oct 23
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"  Is he writing a comic or a set of political essays with a comic attached? "

Mark S. Ogilvie replied Oct 13 to The Divided States of Hysteria

36 Nov 9
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Apologies Captain, I shall trouble you no more. "

Mark S. Ogilvie replied Oct 5 to Can a return to the past improve Marvel's future?

50 Oct 6
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"  I've pretty much decided that if they bring him back I'm not going to read him.  A…"

Mark S. Ogilvie replied Oct 2 to Marvel Legacy Spoiler Thread

88 22 hours ago
Reply by Ronald Morgan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service