Mickey McLaurin's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"I just don't buy much of anything new these days.  When I saw the BWpreviews, I thou…"

Mickey McLaurin replied Mar 14, 2012 to Alan Moore says that if you buy Before Watchmen, "just stop buying my other books".

115 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"I don't understand his justification of his own use of public domain characters.  Se…"

Mickey McLaurin replied Mar 13, 2012 to Alan Moore says that if you buy Before Watchmen, "just stop buying my other books".

115 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"I had read comics before, especially Harveys like Richie Rich and Sad Sack, but this…"

Mickey McLaurin replied Feb 28, 2012 to Exactly 30 years ago, I became a true comics fan...

34 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I have had this in my "to read" stack for years and never gotten around to it.  As g…"

Mickey McLaurin replied Jul 15, 2011 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1288 Nov 25
Reply by The Baron

"I'm reading these for the first time, having gotten hooked via the HBO series.  I ha…"

Mickey McLaurin replied Jul 14, 2011 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1288 Nov 25
Reply by The Baron

"Rock on with your bad self, Don!"

Mickey McLaurin replied Jun 7, 2011 to The Voice?

13 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Philip Portelli

"ANSWER TIME Part 3 The alliterative Mr. Philip Portelli asked   Even though the Hul…"

Mickey McLaurin replied Apr 11, 2011 to Shameful self-promotion (or, "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Trebek.")

32 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Mickey McLaurin

"ANSWER TIME, Part 2   A Mr. Lee Houston Junior from Fort Lee, New Jersey writes: Is…"

Mickey McLaurin replied Apr 11, 2011 to Shameful self-promotion (or, "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Trebek.")

32 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Mickey McLaurin

"Gather 'round, children, it's ANSWER TIME!   Yes, young Lumbering Jack? When "the a…"

32 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Mickey McLaurin

"I want to thank everyone for the kind words;  I wouldn't be half the nerd I am today…"

Mickey McLaurin replied Apr 8, 2011 to Shameful self-promotion (or, "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Trebek.")

32 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Mickey McLaurin

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service