Mickey McLaurin's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"ANSWER TIME Part 3 The alliterative Mr. Philip Portelli asked   Even though the Hul…"

Mickey McLaurin replied Apr 11, 2011 to Shameful self-promotion (or, "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Trebek.")

32 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Mickey McLaurin

"ANSWER TIME, Part 2   A Mr. Lee Houston Junior from Fort Lee, New Jersey writes: Is…"

Mickey McLaurin replied Apr 11, 2011 to Shameful self-promotion (or, "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Trebek.")

32 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Mickey McLaurin

"Gather 'round, children, it's ANSWER TIME!   Yes, young Lumbering Jack? When "the a…"

32 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Mickey McLaurin

"I want to thank everyone for the kind words;  I wouldn't be half the nerd I am today…"

Mickey McLaurin replied Apr 8, 2011 to Shameful self-promotion (or, "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Trebek.")

32 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Mickey McLaurin

"Rob, I am too.  I actually used the phrase "lost in translation" in a discussion yes…"

Mickey McLaurin replied Apr 7, 2011 to Shameful self-promotion (or, "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Trebek.")

32 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Mickey McLaurin

""Come Dancing"--the Kinks (Actually listening to the Ultimate Collection compilatio…"

Mickey McLaurin replied Aug 11, 2010 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2110 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Re: Batman #700 The phrase "willfully unreadable" springs to mind."

Mickey McLaurin replied Jun 21, 2010 to BATMAN #700 - Can we crack the case?

13 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Figserello

""Til I Am Myself Again"--Blue Rodeo"

Mickey McLaurin replied Jun 3, 2010 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2110 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I would be Tara Chace in a Queen and Country adaptation. I have the legs for it."

Mickey McLaurin replied Apr 16, 2010 to If you were to star in any "comic book to movie" translation, which one would it be, and what role would you have?

10 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"Oh, bother. Admittedly, I have not been as active here as I was on site 2.0, but th…"

Mickey McLaurin replied Apr 16, 2010 to Future of Ning site

34 May 23, 2011
Reply by Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr)

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Peter Wrexham's discussion Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"
"The Baron said: We have a long history of "celebrities" on game shows and quiz shows here…"
19 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"Jeff of Earth-J said: Ducking into a movie theater playing a newsreel, he briefly spots a man whom…"
38 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
"Tha's coo'. I'll probably read the second tpb tomorrow."
48 minutes ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"As it's still day one, here's another romance from me."
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
"I was catching up with other things and haven't yet read the IDW issues. I'll get to them…"
3 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"When I saw Fantastic Four #4, the cover had a guy in swim trunks coming out of the ocean. He was…"
3 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The last few lines of the index now look like this, with the recently-agreed themes for March,…"
4 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I will be the first to admit that in regards to some aspects of fandom I am behind the times. In…"
6 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"mmmm"
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
""The BBC only considers the main series and a few online webisodes canon" Not so! Even…"
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"It was actually the discussion of Tom Battiuk's retirement over on the "Comic…"
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"JOHN BUSCEMA - (#84-87): While TTA #84 is not exactly tyhe beginning of a new arc, it is a good…"
7 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service