Dennis Summers's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanx, that's what I expected. I am a sucker for that "historically interesting" stu…"

Dennis Summers replied Oct 5 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

423 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Has anyone seen this book yet? DC Comics Before Superman: Major Malcolm Wheeler-Nich…"

Dennis Summers replied Oct 5 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

423 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"I just now read through Previews, and I thought I'd add to Jeff's note that the list…"

Dennis Summers replied Oct 3 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

423 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Thanx for the info. Looks like I'll be out those issues (except for Black Canary) un…"

Dennis Summers replied Jun 13 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

423 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"So I've got a couple of archive/omnibus questions for you smart folks out there. Fir…"

Dennis Summers replied Jun 13 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

423 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"On Perez, I mostly stopped reading monthly comics by the late 70s early 80s, so I mi…"

Dennis Summers replied Apr 6 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

423 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Clearly this thread is going in a different direction, one in which I seem to have i…"

Dennis Summers replied Apr 6 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

423 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Yup Adventure Comics (what a great old lost title). I'm not even sure I could put in…"

Dennis Summers replied Apr 5 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

423 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"I was never that much of an aquaman fan, but you folks have got my curiosity up, so…"

Dennis Summers replied Apr 2 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

423 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"David, I've got a question for you. Is that %50 the first week that it's listed, or…"

Dennis Summers replied Mar 23 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

423 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service