Dennis Summers's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure I can justify buying it, but you make a compelling case. I'll have to g…"

Dennis Summers replied Sep 5 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

538 on Tuesday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Hi all, this might be old news to everyone, but my exchange with Fraser led me to do…"

Dennis Summers replied Aug 5 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

538 on Tuesday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Yup, if it's the one I'm thinking of I have it. Unfortunately it's all black and whi…"

Dennis Summers replied Aug 2 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

538 on Tuesday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Both of which I'd snap up in a heartbeat."

Dennis Summers replied Aug 2 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

538 on Tuesday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Seconded."

Dennis Summers replied Apr 23 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

538 on Tuesday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Yeah I wondered what happened. I'd be happy with small volumes if they were hardcove…"

Dennis Summers replied Apr 22 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

538 on Tuesday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I wouldn't get my hopes up. It'll be just like the House of Secrets - some great art…"

Dennis Summers replied Dec 28, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

538 on Tuesday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"DC Comics Before Superman, Major Malcom Wheeler-Nicholson's Pulp Comics by Nicky Whe…"

Dennis Summers replied Oct 28, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

538 on Tuesday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Thanx, that's what I expected. I am a sucker for that "historically interesting" stu…"

Dennis Summers replied Oct 5, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

538 on Tuesday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Has anyone seen this book yet? DC Comics Before Superman: Major Malcolm Wheeler-Nich…"

Dennis Summers replied Oct 5, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

538 on Tuesday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service