Dennis Summers's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure I can justify buying it, but you make a compelling case. I'll have to g…"

Dennis Summers replied Sep 5 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 Dec 4
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Hi all, this might be old news to everyone, but my exchange with Fraser led me to do…"

Dennis Summers replied Aug 5 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 Dec 4
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Yup, if it's the one I'm thinking of I have it. Unfortunately it's all black and whi…"

Dennis Summers replied Aug 2 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 Dec 4
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Both of which I'd snap up in a heartbeat."

Dennis Summers replied Aug 2 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 Dec 4
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Seconded."

Dennis Summers replied Apr 23 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 Dec 4
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Yeah I wondered what happened. I'd be happy with small volumes if they were hardcove…"

Dennis Summers replied Apr 22 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 Dec 4
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"I wouldn't get my hopes up. It'll be just like the House of Secrets - some great art…"

Dennis Summers replied Dec 28, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 Dec 4
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"DC Comics Before Superman, Major Malcom Wheeler-Nicholson's Pulp Comics by Nicky Whe…"

Dennis Summers replied Oct 28, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 Dec 4
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Thanx, that's what I expected. I am a sucker for that "historically interesting" stu…"

Dennis Summers replied Oct 5, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 Dec 4
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Has anyone seen this book yet? DC Comics Before Superman: Major Malcolm Wheeler-Nich…"

Dennis Summers replied Oct 5, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

569 Dec 4
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service