Dennis Summers's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Correction, there were 3 volumes of Seven Soldiers, and I'm pretty certain that was…"

Dennis Summers replied Jan 11 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

251 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Back on the topic here, I've noticed that Marvel seems to be jumping on the Omnibus…"

Dennis Summers replied Jan 11 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

251 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"There were 2 volumes of Seven Soldiers, not sure if that was enough to complete the…"

Dennis Summers replied Jan 10 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

251 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I wasn't clear. What I meant to say is that every time that copyright is going to co…"

Dennis Summers replied Jan 9 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

251 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"You can count on the term of copyright being extended forever. The big corps will ne…"

Dennis Summers replied Jan 9 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

251 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Am I the only one that would like to see reprints of complete GA books like More Fun…"

Dennis Summers replied Jan 7 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

251 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"John, Thanx for the info about the trade paperbacks. I think I've been a hardcover…"

Dennis Summers replied Jan 5 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

251 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I just discovered and read this long thread with interest. It certainly has been dif…"

Dennis Summers replied Jan 4 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

251 yesterday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service