Don Mankowski's Discussions (203)

Discussions Replied To (203) Replies Latest Activity

"Superman's super-breath and super palate/tongue muscles should be able to set up vib…"

Don Mankowski replied Jun 21, 2022 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

97 Jun 22, 2022
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"U.S. pennies were actually bronze for most of their history, and have been copper-pl…"

Don Mankowski replied Apr 20, 2022 to A Cover a Day

19233 7 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I didn't pay attention to the dialogue when I grabbed those images. So, the 1948 Tar…"

Don Mankowski replied Mar 3, 2022 to Tarzan Comic Books & Comic Strips

50 Sep 5, 2022
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"TELECHRONISCOPIC VISION -- Can see anything at all that happened in any bloomin' tim…"

Don Mankowski replied Mar 3, 2022 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

97 Jun 22, 2022
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Marsh's Tarzan, 1948 Marsh's Tarzan, 1965 "

Don Mankowski replied Mar 2, 2022 to Tarzan Comic Books & Comic Strips

50 Sep 5, 2022
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I'd read that Jesse Marsh suffered from eye problems when older. Burroughs expert Ve…"

Don Mankowski replied Mar 1, 2022 to Tarzan Comic Books & Comic Strips

50 Sep 5, 2022
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"So, he can see through (almost) anything, however distant, however microscopic, memo…"

Don Mankowski replied Mar 1, 2022 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

97 Jun 22, 2022
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"That makes sense. As I said early on, om the early 1960s, people were being advised…"

Don Mankowski replied Feb 25, 2022 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

97 Jun 22, 2022
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Y'r welcome!  I see the pic a bit clipped on the right, but if you double-click on i…"

Don Mankowski replied Feb 24, 2022 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

97 Jun 22, 2022
Reply by Fraser Sherman

" Superman Giant Annual # 2, p52"

Don Mankowski replied Feb 24, 2022 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

97 Jun 22, 2022
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
""I'm with Tracy; get a different movie pack." "And I'm with Tracy, too --…"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Feb. 6-12, 2023
"I AM THE LAW: HOW JUDGE DREDD PREDICTED OUR FUTURE TP The only Judge Dredd I've experienced…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"That's a good one. Actually, one of the covers I considered was Marvel Two-In-One Annual #7,…"
7 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
7 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Doctor Strange in scrubs! "
8 hours ago
Irma Kruhl replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Little Iodine #39 "
8 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion To be... HULK-inued!
"#106: The monster continues to approach. Suddenly, a car appears and strikes the monstrosity. The…"
10 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"JOE FIXIT #2: Decompressed, but old school fun... if you consider 1989 "old school."…"
10 hours ago
PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Maybe it's Rusty, grown up?"
16 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
16 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"I know. He looks like an idiot, doesn't he?"
16 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion The Abomination
"HULK #137: The Pequod Andromeda is a solar-powered star-schooner whose photonic engines catch…"
16 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service