Don Mankowski's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"Probably the only way that most of us can get to see it."

Don Mankowski replied Jan 8 to "'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

167 Jan 8
Reply by Don Mankowski

"I knew they’d have problems trying to divide up those issues evenly.  If someone eve…"

Don Mankowski replied Dec 4, 2019 to EC Archives: How close are we to the end?

120 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Actually, EC's Psychoanalysis ran for just four issues: They pulled the plug on this…"

Don Mankowski replied Dec 4, 2019 to EC Archives: How close are we to the end?

120 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Johnny Craig had editorial control over Vault, whereas Al Feldstein controlled the o…"

Don Mankowski replied May 3, 2019 to EC Archives: How close are we to the end?

120 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I think that the stories in Impact! are quite good. That title demonstrates that the…"

Don Mankowski replied Apr 8, 2019 to EC Archives: How close are we to the end?

120 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I think it's because Bill Gaines, and numerous members of his staff, underwent psych…"

Don Mankowski replied Mar 24, 2019 to EC Archives: How close are we to the end?

120 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Despite owning nearly all of the EC books in one form or another (having bought all…"

Don Mankowski replied Mar 24, 2019 to EC Archives: How close are we to the end?

120 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Damn Yankees was done on NBC, 1966 I think, when the real Yankees were terrible, so…"

Don Mankowski replied Aug 23, 2018 to "'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

167 Jan 8
Reply by Don Mankowski

"Right. Armstrong Tile sponsored TV remakes of this one and also Carousel, Kismet and…"

Don Mankowski replied Aug 22, 2018 to "'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

167 Jan 8
Reply by Don Mankowski

"Musicals, remakes of which I wouldn’t mind seeing … Brigadoon The play is nice fant…"

Don Mankowski replied Aug 22, 2018 to "'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

167 Jan 8
Reply by Don Mankowski

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service