Don Mankowski's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"I remember that Mister Mxyzptlk once got his name changed by a court order, and this…"

Don Mankowski replied Jan 18, 2014 to AMSA: Legion Rejects!

99 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Substitute Auxiliary must've been like ridin' the bench in the minor leagues."

Don Mankowski replied Jan 17, 2014 to AMSA: Legion Rejects!

99 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Looks as if that two-thirds, one-hero-one-vote rule was just fluff.  You'll note tha…"

Don Mankowski replied Jan 16, 2014 to AMSA: Legion Rejects!

99 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"If you have to look at a calendar, you've been boiling it too long. A clock is bette…"

Don Mankowski replied Jan 15, 2014 to Making Spaghetti? Advice for someone who isn't sure yet.

85 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"Oh yeah, drain the spaghetti, but don't wash it with water. You don't want to lose t…"

Don Mankowski replied Jan 15, 2014 to Making Spaghetti? Advice for someone who isn't sure yet.

85 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"Watch your typing.  "THE LONG RANGER" will get the Freudian minded types after you. …"

Don Mankowski replied Jan 15, 2014 to That "The Lone Ranger" Thread (Now with SPOILERS)) .

61 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"I liked to make spaghetti in my bachelor days (pre-microwaves).  It was better than…"

85 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"I was ten years old when I bought that book, but it swiftly became one of my favorit…"

Don Mankowski replied Jan 15, 2014 to Silver Sightings: Flash of TWO Worlds!

49 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Philip Portelli

"A nice line-up.  In the pre-home video era, I'd have camped out by the set and staye…"

Don Mankowski replied Jan 11, 2014 to Turner Classic Movies lineup tonight, Bride of Frankestien, Dr. Jekly and others

3 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Don Mankowski

"My Dad managed his own grocery store in the 1960s.  He'd sell cigarettes to kids, pr…"

Don Mankowski replied Jan 11, 2014 to Deck Log Entry # 168 You Be the Jury! Luthor v. Superboy (Part Two)

46 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service