Don Mankowski's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"Right. Armstrong Tile sponsored TV remakes of this one and also Carousel, Kismet and…"

Don Mankowski replied Aug 22, 2018 to "'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

167 Jan 8
Reply by Don Mankowski

"Musicals, remakes of which I wouldn’t mind seeing … Brigadoon The play is nice fant…"

Don Mankowski replied Aug 22, 2018 to "'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

167 Jan 8
Reply by Don Mankowski

"No, only part of it, but I did record it, and may watch it yet.(Rather strange use f…"

Don Mankowski replied Mar 17, 2017 to "'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

167 Jan 8
Reply by Don Mankowski

"So, just why is there a second, silent "G"?  Because Rorgg always signs his name th…"

Don Mankowski replied Oct 4, 2016 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4230 on Thursday
Reply by David Warren

"Rorgg! Lee and Kirby had to give every monster a name, no matter how goofy."

Don Mankowski replied Oct 1, 2016 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4230 on Thursday
Reply by David Warren

"I had to check it, but Adventure Comics #462 ("April 1979"), in its Justice Society…"

Don Mankowski replied Sep 10, 2016 to On what Bronze Age Earth was Batman dead?

16 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I suspect that Jimmy Olsen was Junior's real father. "

Don Mankowski replied Sep 7, 2016 to Reading BATMAN FROM THE 30S TO THE 70S

148 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"My parents ran a grocery store, so as kids, my brother and I spent a lot of time at…"

Don Mankowski replied Sep 2, 2016 to Shows You Were Forced To Watch When You Were a Kid

41 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by JohnD

"I don't know if Fu was ever lost, but for some time it was available only in a bowdl…"

Don Mankowski replied Aug 26, 2016 to TCM is showing Mask of Fu Manchu tomorrow

5 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"Yes, once. Early 1980s, I was coming out of a grocery store in West Columbia SC with…"

Don Mankowski replied Aug 25, 2016 to How much did the loss of the ads hurt comics?

48 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service