Batmatt Beyond's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

"Marvel's press release noted that they worked with Comixology to create their app."

Batmatt Beyond replied Apr 3, 2010 to Cat quietly escapes bag: Marvel has an app for the iPad

48 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"Thanks for the additional input, folks. I have ordered cable internet service, which…"

Batmatt Beyond replied Apr 2, 2010 to Netflix Instant Play

13 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Mark Stanislawski

"The creators of Atomic Robo have already enjoyed considerable success with whatever…"

Batmatt Beyond replied Apr 2, 2010 to Cat quietly escapes bag: Marvel has an app for the iPad

48 Jun 7, 2011

"I'd be willing to pay 2 bucks to read some titles that I wouldn't otherwise buy i…"

Batmatt Beyond replied Apr 2, 2010 to Cat quietly escapes bag: Marvel has an app for the iPad

48 Jun 7, 2011

"Click here for Marvel's official announcement."

48 Jun 7, 2011

"Well, if your iPad battery was fully charged, you could read for a few hours. :)"

48 Jun 7, 2011

"Which reminds me of NOLA, a series from Boom! Studios set in New Orleans."

Batmatt Beyond replied Apr 1, 2010 to Graphic Novels set in the South

17 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Batmatt Beyond

"After doing some research, I've discovered that our maximum DSL speed is 6.0 Mbps. T…"

Batmatt Beyond replied Apr 1, 2010 to Netflix Instant Play

13 Apr 16, 2010

"As I started reading Mike's recap, the Twin Peaks theme started playing on Sci-Fi Ra…"

Batmatt Beyond replied Mar 30, 2010 to The Owls are not what they seem....

16 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I foresee a switch to cable internet service in my near future. Thanks for the input…"

Batmatt Beyond replied Mar 29, 2010 to Netflix Instant Play

13 Apr 16, 2010

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith  

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service