Dave Blanchard's Discussions (558)

Discussions Replied To (551) Replies Latest Activity

"Since Stanley & His Monster are included in this Scooby-Doo story, I wonder if T…"

Dave Blanchard replied Jul 11 to Scooby-Doo Team-up 36 - A tribute to Silver Age DC comedy

23 Aug 28
Reply by Richard Willis

"In fact, Buzzy made it onto the front cover of some of those Binky's Buddies issues…"

Dave Blanchard replied Jul 10 to Scooby-Doo Team-up 36 - A tribute to Silver Age DC comedy

23 Aug 28
Reply by Richard Willis

">> Buzzy wasn't licensed and didn't make it into the 1960s << That's no…"

Dave Blanchard replied Jul 10 to Scooby-Doo Team-up 36 - A tribute to Silver Age DC comedy

23 Aug 28
Reply by Richard Willis

"I think that's probably why we may never see those early to mid 1950s runs of Superm…"

Dave Blanchard replied Jun 27 to What Should Be Collected Next?

529 Jun 27
Reply by Richard Willis

"I don't suppose Buzzy, Judy or the Bilko crew made it into this story too, did they?"

Dave Blanchard replied Jun 27 to Scooby-Doo Team-up 36 - A tribute to Silver Age DC comedy

23 Aug 28
Reply by Richard Willis

">> That's the other irony of these lists sometimes. When we say "I'd like this…"

Dave Blanchard replied Jun 27 to What Should Be Collected Next?

529 Jun 27
Reply by Richard Willis

"Walter wrote: >> EVERYTHING HAPPENS TO HARVEY... and, leaving Marvel behind &l…"

Dave Blanchard replied Jun 26 to What Should Be Collected Next?

529 Jun 27
Reply by Richard Willis

">> I don't know who the guy with the "7" on his shirt or the girl wearing the…"

Dave Blanchard replied Jun 26 to Scooby-Doo Team-up 36 - A tribute to Silver Age DC comedy

23 Aug 28
Reply by Richard Willis

""

Dave Blanchard replied May 24 to Silver, Bronze, Iron, Modern Ages: Start & End Dates

485 Jun 21
Reply by Richard Willis

">> I just as firmly believe that Ages are time periods, not styles or plotline…"

Dave Blanchard replied May 23 to Silver, Bronze, Iron, Modern Ages: Start & End Dates

485 Jun 21
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service