Dave Blanchard's Discussions (550)

Discussions Replied To (543) Replies Latest Activity

""

Dave Blanchard replied May 24 to Silver, Bronze, Iron, Modern Ages: Start & End Dates

485 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

">> I just as firmly believe that Ages are time periods, not styles or plotline…"

Dave Blanchard replied May 23 to Silver, Bronze, Iron, Modern Ages: Start & End Dates

485 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

">> Ages are about excitement with superheroes, and  none of the 1,000 people w…"

Dave Blanchard replied May 23 to Silver, Bronze, Iron, Modern Ages: Start & End Dates

485 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"OK, that's what I thought you were thinking about (since I'm sure you've mentioned t…"

Dave Blanchard replied May 22 to Silver, Bronze, Iron, Modern Ages: Start & End Dates

485 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"So then, what was it exactly that you say ended the Bronze Age in November 1989?"

Dave Blanchard replied May 22 to Silver, Bronze, Iron, Modern Ages: Start & End Dates

485 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"The Bronze Age ending point has to be a moment that "ends" something, not that start…"

485 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Luke wrote: >>  I didn't know the DC line shrank in 1958 << If memory se…"

Dave Blanchard replied May 22 to Review: Silver Age Suicide Squad and Silver Age Adam Strange Omnibuses

20 May 23
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I would go along with Mr. Age on the Golden Age dates and the start of the Silver Ag…"

485 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Really? Mr. Age has tacked on yet another year to his awesomely thick resume of awes…"

Dave Blanchard replied May 22 to Happy birthday to our host, Mr. Silver Age, Craig Shutt

33 May 25
Reply by Martin Gray

"I think you're right about the letter "R" if we include given names and not the name…"

Dave Blanchard replied Dec 13, 2017 to What's In a Name?

13 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Dave Palmer

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service