Richard Mantle's Discussions (1,731)

Discussions Replied To (1726) Replies Latest Activity

"Asside  from the excellent Titans which I loved I'm binge-watching the first season…"

Richard Mantle replied 21 hours ago to TV shows I am binging

175 21 hours ago
Reply by Richard Mantle

"TITANS has arrived on Netflix (I'm in the UK). So far I've watched the first 4 episo…"

Richard Mantle replied on Saturday to What are you watching right now?

341 on Saturday
Reply by Richard Mantle

"How about the Dan Jurgans Teen Titans series? Not too ground-breaking but beautiful…"

Richard Mantle replied Dec 25, 2018 to What Should Be Collected Next?

537 on Sunday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I'll start you off Sensei - I bought the trade having heard rave reviews and...hated…"

Richard Mantle replied Dec 16, 2018 to DC's 'Heroes in Crisis'

57 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I found this annoying. The writer's conceit was too strong - The whole experience be…"

Richard Mantle replied Dec 12, 2018 to Doctor Who Companions, Friends and Allies (SPOILERS)

89 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by The Baron

"Totally agree Baron, like the concept but not the execution. I always felt The first…"

Richard Mantle replied Dec 11, 2018 to Doctor Who Companions, Friends and Allies (SPOILERS)

89 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by The Baron

"I loved Titans Hunt but  I sadly feel they've done nothing with the concept set up s…"

Richard Mantle replied Dec 10, 2018 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4940 16 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I did think Peri had the most annoying voice in Doctor Who. .....and then came Mel..!"

Richard Mantle replied Nov 24, 2018 to Doctor Who Companions, Friends and Allies (SPOILERS)

89 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by The Baron

"Am I alone in pretty much ditching all these DC series? Supergirl is as ridiculous a…"

Richard Mantle replied Nov 24, 2018 to 'Supergirl' Season 4

59 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Never mind Joe 's absence this series - what's going on with Cisco? His injuries cur…"

Richard Mantle replied Nov 24, 2018 to 'Flash' Season 5

62 on Sunday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service