All Discussions Tagged '' (9,511)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Cover a Day

Ok, how about this for an idea.  We take it in turns to post a favourite (British spelling) comic cover every day.  This went really well o…

Started by Steve W

8257 11 minutes ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

Report what comic books you have read today--and tell us a little something about it while you're here!

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

5528 27 minutes ago
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Where Do You Draw the Line?

For most of my life, I never thought I would ever stop reading comic books. But these days I find myself buying fewer periodical comics tha…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

57 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Music? What song? By whom? Podcasts? Which ones? Who's on it? The whir of your hard drive while you defrag? Whatever you're listening to…

Started by Dagwan

1908 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Star Trek: Deep Space 9

Back when DS9 and Voyager were on the air simultaneously, I remember reading an article in TV Guide which postulated that, in the future, D…

52 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

Every week, one item or another in my pull and hold stands out for me above the rest in one way or another. Sometimes it’s a periodical, so…

552 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

EC Archives: How close are we to the end?

The arrival of Weird Fantasy Vol. 3 had the usual effect series collections have on me, making me wonder how close we were to finishing tha…

Started by Captain Comics

120 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

I’ve probably mentioned on more than one occasion that Jonathan Hickman is one of my favorite writers. I consider his runs on Avengers and…

Started by Detective 445

159 6 hours ago
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

Marvel Fanfare

I’ve been thinking of starting this discussion for a long time. It used to be, when I couldn’t decide what to read, I’d pull out a copy of…

22 7 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Frank Miller Daredevil... and Elektra

I recently completed a discussion of 13 volumes of Marvel Masterworks - Daredevil over in the "What Comics Have You Read Today?" thread. W…

104 7 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service