All Discussions Tagged 'Houston' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Project Alpha (Book 2): Proving Ground Now Available

Hope nobody minds a little self promotion. The second novel in my superhero series PROJECT ALPHA has just been released by Pro Se Press. In…

Started by Lee Houston, Junior

1 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Captain Comics

SINGULARITY: Rise of the Posthumans now available!

This is a project I've been waiting to brag about for almost two years now, an anthology that was on the drawing boards long before the S…

0 May 31, 2016

The Super Swingin' Hero 1968 Special is out there!

And now, here's something I hope you'll REALLY like! The Super Swingin' Hero 1968 Special has just been released for the Kindle by Mechanoi…

2 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

Hugh Monn, Private Detective: Catch A Rising Star

Just wanted to let everyone know that my private detective of the far flung future is not only back in a new book, but it is also his first…

0 Jul 22, 2013

Hugh Monn, Private Detective is now and audio book!

I am usually the last to toot my own horn, but it's time to strike up the band. There are several milestones any writer hopes to achieve w…

1 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

PROJECT ALPHA!

HEY EVERYONE! MY SECOND NOVEL HAS BEEN RELEASED! CHECK IT OUT!   Pro Se Productions, a leader in New Pulp, announces its latest title fro…

1 Jan 14, 2013

Hugh Monn, Private Detective

My first book will be out in time for the holidays for all pulp, detective/mystery, and science fiction fans alike to read and enjoy from P…

9 Oct 30, 2011

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service