All Discussions Tagged 'Hulk' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Marvel vs. DC Supercut

I ran across this on Screen Rant, the movie we all want to see: "Marvel vs. DC Trailer; The Avengers and Justice League Collide"

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Top 10 Marvel Comics Fights of the Silver Age

I've threatened to do this before (or did I menace?) and now seems to be a good time to do it. This is my personal list of the 10 best figh…

Started by Randy Jackson

92 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Pushing the Sub-Mariner

After following the forum for a Big Month for Marvel Comics, and looking at the link for Mike's Kang Time Platform to see month by month wh…

Started by Kirk G

36 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"Avengers: Age of Ultron" (SPOILERS)

What? Am I the first to post about Avengers: Age of Ultron, the movie? Oh, well, so be it. I went yesterday evening to a 3-D showing, so I'…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

16 May 19, 2015
Reply by John Dunbar

Marvel drops Ed Norton from "The Avengers"

Marvel not only announces that they're looking for another actor to play Bruce Banner/The Hulk in the Avengers movie, its release basically…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

6 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

Hulk #14, and that's all for me.

I get to read it for free, but that's no longer enough for me to continue with this awful, awful series.. This issue, Red Hulk is given a…

Started by Dagwan

14 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

Will the Real Incredible Hulk please stand up?

Another website has posted a reprint of the first Hulk Annual with a little one page contest. See how many of these artist combinations you…

Started by Kirk G

11 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

Aurora Model Kit: Spider-Man

So, many years ago, I bought a two pack of model kits on eBay for my kids for Xmas.  One was the Hulk, and the other was Spidey.  I remembe…

Started by Kirk G

20 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Kirk G

How They Should Have Ended....

I saw this over on Facebook, and thought that I would borrow it for your amusement. At first, it angered me, but after more and more people…

Started by Kirk G

7 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

Unauthorized Uses of Comic Images

Back in the 1970s, I was shopping at a Meijers grocery store near MSU, when I saw a new innovation.  It was a bulk foods section, where you…

Started by Kirk G

57 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service