All Discussions Tagged 'Marvel' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jim Starlin mad at Marvel

Vulture has a long interview with Jim Starlin ahead of the release of Avengers: Infinity War and he tells why he's at odds with Marvel, aga…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

10 Apr 30
Reply by Richard Willis

Don McGregor looks back on Black Panther

Vulture.com talks to Don McGregor about his days writing the Black Panther in Jungle Action: "How an Untested Young Comics Writer Revolutio…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

3 Feb 26
Reply by Richard Willis

Daredevil Season Two

Started by Richard Willis

16 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Richard Willis

Marvel vs. DC Supercut

I ran across this on Screen Rant, the movie we all want to see: "Marvel vs. DC Trailer; The Avengers and Justice League Collide"

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Randy Jackson Re-Reads Steve Gerber's Howard the Duck

With everyone else dipping their toes into the water--and given that lately it seems I'm more snarky than appreciative of comics--I thought…

Started by Randy Jackson

559 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Fred W. Hill

The Hugos

The Hugo award were announced recently .   They do have a comics/graphic novel category now , and what I recall to have been the winner mig…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

0 Sep 10, 2015

No origin in the "Doctor Strange" movie?

It seems somebody's finally listening to the complaints about movie origin stories: "Marvel's 'Doctor Strange' Movie May Not Bother With th…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

30 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"Avengers: Age of Ultron" (SPOILERS)

What? Am I the first to post about Avengers: Age of Ultron, the movie? Oh, well, so be it. I went yesterday evening to a 3-D showing, so I'…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

16 May 19, 2015
Reply by John Dunbar

Secret Wars (2015) (Spoilers)

I read the FCBD issue 0 of Secret Wars but have not read issue 1 yet. The review on IGN gave #1 an 8.5, not too shabby. I'm looking forward…

Started by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

3 May 7, 2015
Reply by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

Who Was the Green Goblin?

This question has sparked heated debates among Spider-man fans for years, and even today, flame wars erupt between passionate fans who quar…

Started by Kirk G

49 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service