All Discussions Tagged 'Marvel' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Avengers: Endgame" cast recaps the Marvel Cinematic Universe in song

From Slate: "Jimmy Fallon Got the Cast of Avengers: Endgame to Recap the Films of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to the Tune of Billy Joel’s…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 Apr 23

R.I.P. comics writer James Hudnall

From CBR: "Harsh Realm and Espers Creator, James Hudnall, Passes Away" The news was announced on Facebook by his friend Matt Cossin. He sta…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Apr 10
Reply by Captain Comics

ABC passes on proposed pilot featuring Marvel superheroines

From Deadline Hollywood Daily:  "Marvel Female Superheroes Drama Not Going to Pilot at ABC" Deadline Hollywood Daily wrote: EXCLUSIVE: ABC…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

4 Feb 6
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

R.I.P. Gary Friedrich

Another loss: Just after Marie Severin passes, we also get word that writer Gary Friedrich dies at 75. From Bam Smack Pow: "Ghost Rider co-…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

7 Sep 2, 2018
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Marie Severin has a stroke

News from Bam Smack Pow: "Comic book pioneer Marie Severin has second stroke" Comic book pioneer Marie Severin has had a stroke and is in h…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

10 Sep 1, 2018
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Jim Starlin mad at Marvel

Vulture has a long interview with Jim Starlin ahead of the release of Avengers: Infinity War and he tells why he's at odds with Marvel, aga…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

10 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Richard Willis

Don McGregor looks back on Black Panther

Vulture.com talks to Don McGregor about his days writing the Black Panther in Jungle Action: "How an Untested Young Comics Writer Revolutio…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

3 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Richard Willis

Daredevil Season Two

Started by Richard Willis

16 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Richard Willis

Marvel vs. DC Supercut

I ran across this on Screen Rant, the movie we all want to see: "Marvel vs. DC Trailer; The Avengers and Justice League Collide"

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Randy Jackson Re-Reads Steve Gerber's Howard the Duck

With everyone else dipping their toes into the water--and given that lately it seems I'm more snarky than appreciative of comics--I thought…

Started by Randy Jackson

559 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Fred W. Hill

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service