All Discussions Tagged 'Superman' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What should ACTION #1000 feature?

I bought new comics (and old) yesterday and ACTION COMICS #985 and #986 were among them. It occurred to me, when I looked at the numbers, t…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

24 Mar 7
Reply by Richard Willis

Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Deaths Line .

The death of former child actor Jackie Cooper ( not to be confused with the , somewhat less fortunate as an adult and , infamously , ripped…

107 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Randy Jackson reads the Golden Age Superman

I'm planning this one (plus upcoming projects for Detective and Sensation Comics) to be fairly brief. In this project, I'll be covering the…

Started by Randy Jackson

32 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Who Wants to be a Millionaire"? Maybe I do ...

Who Wants to be a Millionaire? held regional auditions today. My son saw a TV commercial about it and my family encouraged me to go. The au…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

16 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Marvel vs. DC Supercut

I ran across this on Screen Rant, the movie we all want to see: "Marvel vs. DC Trailer; The Avengers and Justice League Collide"

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Luke Blanchard

How much kryptonite is lethal?

In Action Comics #900, there's a story in which Superman meets the national security advisor outdoors at Camp David. Superman takes note of…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

21 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Richard Willis

The First Superman Story.........

At least if we're any kind of old stuff/DC fan , most of us here have read the very first , published , Superman story , the one which ap…

11 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

Original "Superman" Art for Kennedy Special to be Auctioned -- Until Artist Stops Sale

From the New York Post: "'Superman’ Artist Stunned to Find ‘Donated’ Work on Sale" The long and short of it: Superman artist Al Plastino, 9…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

7 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

New Superman License Plate Celebrates Ohio Birthplace

Just two days ago, I realized that my car's license plates had expired the first of the month. Ordinarily, I would have caught this as my b…

Started by Kirk G

5 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Kirk G

JLA Revisited.

Some of this Morrison reading project has been fairly heavy going.  The Filth, The Invisibles, and Seven Soldiers of Victory are meaty lump…

Started by Figserello

341 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Figserello

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service