All Discussions Tagged 'The' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

R.I.P. Beverly Owen of "The Munsters"

From Entertainment Weekly: "Beverly Owen, Original Marilyn on The Munsters, Dies at 81" We speak of her participation in The Munsters over…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Feb 25, 2019
Reply by The Baron

R.I.P. Joseph Sirola, 89, "The King of the Voice-Overs"

The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors loses another one: Joseph Sirola, age 89. He was an actor on Broadway, television, mov…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 Feb 12, 2019

"Y, The Last Man" greenlit as TV series on FX

After years in Development Hell, and a failed attempt to make it into a movie franchise, Y, The Last Man is greenlit as a TV series. From T…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

3 Feb 6, 2019
Reply by Richard Willis

"The West Wing" Weekend

Hi, gang! I'm back from three days in the Bartlet Universe! Specifically, I was at the first "West Wing Weekend," a three-day fan conventio…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

The CW to expand to Sunday nights

From TV Line:"The CW Expanding to 6 Nights, Adding Sunday Programs This Fall" That noise you hear is Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and Jane the Virgi…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

2 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by Captain Comics

R.I.P. "The Office" actor Hugh Dane

The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors loses another member:  From Mashable: "'The Office' Stars Mourn Hugh Dane, Who Played…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by Captain Comics

1990's "The Flash" co-creator Paul DeMeo dies

Little news available, save a tweet from The Flash co-creator Danny Bilson. Here's a piece from FlashTV News: "Original Flash TV Series Co-…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

3 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

R.I.P. Rose Marie, 1923-2017

From The Hollywood Reporter: "Rose Marie, Wisecracking Star of 'The Dick Van Dyke Show,' Dies at 94" Rose Marie was in show business since…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

4 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Iris West-Allen and the Legion of Super-Heroes.

In Flash 203 we get the startlingly revelation that Iris was born native to the 30th century. They even reveal the year she's presently in…

Started by kevin

25 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Captain Comics

The First Superman Story.........

At least if we're any kind of old stuff/DC fan , most of us here have read the very first , published , Superman story , the one which ap…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

11 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service