All Discussions Tagged 'and' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remaining Fanzines and Magazines?

Oh , the irony . Let's continue something that was discussed at the MSA Old Home , namely , remaining print comic fanzines - And , for dive…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

173 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

MARY WEPT OVER THE FEET OF JESUS , by Chester Brown , Drawn and Quarterly , 2016 .

I came across this OGN , combining comics pages with pages of handwritten text , in a thrift shop .   It is Brown's discussion of " Prostit…

4 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Captain Comics

Game of Thrones

Hey Fluits!Y'all are into George R.R. Martin's stuff, right? If so, then good news: http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2010/03/off-topic-

Started by Batmatt Beyond

32 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

Dating old music albums?

Anyone have advice on how to do this? Now that I can convert the albums I have to digital files I'd like to date them as well, and few of t…

Started by Mark S. Ogilvie

3 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

Will Howard the duck be able to ditch the pants now that Disney owns Marvel?

I was just scanning in the black-and-white Howard the duck number two 1979 and I read the story where Howard is forced to wear pants. It wa…

Started by Mark S. Ogilvie

7 May 1, 2013
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

The Signifiers #2, w/Tom Scioli discussion on the current state of comics distribution, now available!

The long awaited second issue of The Signifiers is now available! Featuring a discussion with Tom (Godland) Scioli (including previously un…

Started by Michael R. Neno

0 Oct 31, 2012

The X-Men ask you to "Save the Date"

Started by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

7 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Chris Fluit

Batman and Robin #1 (spoilers)

OK, I wasn't going to buy this...but the preview showing Bruce going into wake up Damian in order to start patrol early on the night of the…

Started by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

3 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Philip Portelli

Royal Wedding ?

Out of curiosity , is there any US TV outfit that is going to show the complete wedding of Prince Mark and Kate , especially live ???   It…

44 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Movie About 1970s Conventions

Out here in San Francisco , a local movie theater is showing a film titled " BACK TO SPACE-CON " , a documentary about Bay Area Star Trek a…

4 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service