All Discussions Tagged 'bronze' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fan of Bronze: One REALLY Sexist Comic!

When Brave and the Bold #166 (S'80) came out, it was one of my regular DC books and it featured Batman teaming with his JLA teammate, the B…

Started by Philip Portelli

52 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

Fan of Bronze: Night of the Swordsman!

With his return in Chaos War: Dead Avengers, the Swordsman has reappeared in the Marvel Universe after thirty-five years. His death was the…

3 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Fan of Bronze: That Forsaken Son of Satan

He was a character who shouldn't have gotten off the drawing board. After the success of GHOST RIDER, a man cursed by Satan, the next step…

6 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

Fan of Bronze: Plastic Man and Blackhawk--A Theory

In comments that I have made here and in Mister Silver Age's forum (may it rise again), I have asserted that the DC Multiverse (Pre-Crisis)…

15 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

Fan of Bronze: The Short Saga of Black Goliath

I don't know if the readers demanded it but they got it anyway. In the 1970s, Marvel and DC put out a lot of titles, trying to see what wou…

116 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Fan of Bronze: The Elongated Man Joins the JLA

I've been picking up the later Showcase Presents Justice League of America volumes that pick up where the Justice League Archives leave off…

49 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

Fan of Bronze: Braggadoom!

Braggadoom? Yes, Braggadoom.   He first (and last?) appeared in Marvel Two-In-One #13 (Ja'76) which featured The Thing teaming up with Luke…

5 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

Fan of Bronze: Zodiac--Super Villains or Guys in Costumes?

In The Avengers #120-123, our heroes took on the crime cartel known as Zodiac, based on the constellations. Now only two of these guys had…

8 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

Fan of Bronze: Superman Meets....Funnyman???

After World War II, Superman creators JERRY SEIGEL & JOE SHUSTER left DC/National and rejoined their original editor Vin Sullivan at hi…

10 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Dave Elyea

Fan of Bronze: The Thing Replaced By...Power Man?!? Sweet Christmas!

Sweet Christmas, indeed, as I got this for Christmas in December 1975 when I was 10! The previous issues of Fantastic Four, #166-167 (Ja-F'…

48 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Philip Portelli

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service