All Discussions Tagged 'dc' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

A while back, I logged some week-to-week posts on DC’s digital reprint program through Comixology. It’s been a while, and their digital off…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

405 on Thursday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Heroes in Crisis (spoiler thread)

But first, a few (relatively) spoiler-free thoughts:I liked it, I think.I didn't like what happened in it at all. But I think it's a promi…

19 Oct 1

DC's Golden Age's Baby Steps

We all agree (hopefully) that the Golden Age of Comics began with Action Comics #1 (Ju'38) with Superman on the cover. And we all know that…

Started by Philip Portelli

39 Jun 29
Reply by Captain Comics

Veterans in DC Comics?

How many classic DC characters were actual veterans in their initial runs? Off the top of my head, I got: Commissioner Gordon Wonder Woman…

Started by Philip Portelli

13 May 26
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Rob Reads The Warlord

Among the things I tend to pick up on my back-issue dives are comics that came out in my “golden age” -- approx. 1976 to 1985 -- but that I…

50 Jan 18

DC: State of the Rebirth (Spoilers are in this thread!)

Hey all... just wanted to put anyone who cares on the alert that DC Rebirth spoilers have been leaked on Reddit, and they're starting to sh…

164 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Philip Portelli

Dark Days: Metal (The Forge, The Casting, Etc.) (SPOILER THREAD)

Dark Days: The Forge came out this week, and considering it's the Next Big DC Thing, I assume some of us are reading it. It brings a lot of…

18 Jul 21, 2017

DC's Hanna-Barbera Revamp

Holy cow -- DC is revamping a bunch of HB properties for comics with top creators (including Jim Lee, Amanda Palmer and Darwyn Cooke!). I…

39 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by doc photo

DC Comics Rebirth

Nothing's been confirmed, but Bleeding Cool is publishing a ton of rumors about the upcoming DC "Rebirth" event. Apparently everything's ge…

62 May 13, 2016

DC's Divergence Previews

The May issues of the Convergence crossovers each include an 8-page preview of one of the new or returning titles DC will be publishing in…

22 May 30, 2015
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service