All Discussions Tagged 'flash' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE BUTTON - BATMAN/FLASH CROSSOVER - - SPOILERS

This is the place to record your reactions to the much-anticipated Batman/Flash crossover appearing in Batman 21-22 and Flash 21-22.

Started by Richard Willis

38 Jul 16
Reply by Captain Comics

Flash Season 3 -- SPOILERS

Flash had its season premiere last night! Spoilers are to be expected in this thread, but I'll put in a picture of Flash traveling through…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

121 May 26
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Heroes Versus Aliens: 2016 DCTV Crossover

Rather jumping from thread to thread to talk about these crossover episodes, I thought it might be easier to discuss the crossover all in…

18 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Captain Comics

Silver Sightings: Flash of TWO Worlds!

This is one of the most reprinted Flash stories of the Silver Age. It's probably one of the most reprinted Silver Age stories period. It's…

Started by Philip Portelli

49 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Philip Portelli

Flash Questions AKA I Was Wondering #3

Y'know these are pretty fun! And If you're not  careful, you'll learn something before it's done! Thinking about the Scarlet Speedster, I w…

66 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Commander Benson

Silver Sightings: The Flash Running Hot AND Cold!

When I started searching for back issues at yard sales and flea markets as a youngster, I bought DC Special #14 (O'71) which was the second…

13 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

A love interest for Pied Piper?

So it this week's Flash (#7), Patty Spivot has dropped by the home of the crime lab director, David Singh. She spots some flutes arranged o…

5 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Fan of Bronze: Flash's Marvel Team-Up?

In the 70s and 80s, DC and Marvel paired up their heroes with the two Superman/Spider-Man books, Batman and the Hulk and the X-Men/Teen Tit…

5 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Captain Comics

Fan of Bronze: "If I Can't Rob Central City, Nobody Can!"

As I need a holiday (a long holiday) from Morrison's Gotham, I decided to revisit Central City from a more innocent time. Or was it? The fi…

4 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Realization...

So today I found myself reading two of Geoff Johns' recent mini-epics: Flash Rebirth and Legion of 3 Worlds. And with both of them, when I…

Started by Alan M.

9 May 14, 2010
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service