All Discussions Tagged 'morrison' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Final Crisis: Morrison & Me

This will hopefully be an insightful part of our Grant Morrison Reading Project and a continuation of my own Bat-Journey. As I gather some…

Started by Philip Portelli

130 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Robin Olsen

Morrison's Batman---A Second Look

This thread is a part of our Grant Morrison Reading Project. Though I read most of Grant Morrison's run on Batman, I wasn't paying too clos…

109 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

Grant Morrison is wrapping up his DC runs

In an interview with CBR, he states that Action Comics #16 and Batman Inc #12 will be his last issues.  He is finishing the 8 issue Multive…

Started by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

7 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

Morrison's Fantastic 1-2-3-Four! An Opinion with Spoilers

This thread is a part of our Grant Morrison Reading Project. In 2001-2002, Grant Morrison and Jae Lee crafted the Marvel Knights mini Fanta…

19 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Kirk G

Batman Inc. series (spoilers...was the Kathy Kane thread)

See Batman, Inc. #4...   I love you, Grant Morrison...oh, and your fantastic artist this time, Chris Burnham!

61 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Stay AWAY from AP stories about Batman today

They ruin the end of Morrison's Batman and Robin run and kinda ruin the beginning of Batman, Inc.    You've been warned.

6 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Latest Activity

Border Mutt replied to Border Mutt's discussion The Bi-Weekly TPB... now bi-weekly just for YOU!!
"Jason Marconnet said: No problem.  I think I'm just going to leave the dates as they are…"
41 minutes ago
Jimmm Kelly replied to Mark S. Ogilvie's discussion Justice League United (in Cananda?) Spoilers
"I wasn't able to find the recent radio report on the internet, but I was able to find the…"
42 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Iconic characters since 1974?
"Yeah, I think the TMNT are a great example, Philip. They've definitely transcended their…"
53 minutes ago
Luke Blanchard replied to Mark S. Ogilvie's discussion Are comic book writers limited to no new characters?
"I won't say they don't think like that, but the way of thinking involved is fallacious.…"
1 hour ago
Mark S. Ogilvie replied to Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s discussion A Comic a Day: Avengers #157
"  I just figured at the time that the force animating the statue abandoned it when the Vision…"
1 hour ago
Mark S. Ogilvie replied to Mark S. Ogilvie's discussion Justice League United (in Cananda?) Spoilers
"Sorry about that.  "
1 hour ago
Richard Willis replied to Mark S. Ogilvie's discussion Justice League United (in Cananda?) Spoilers
"Whether most Americans realize it or not, the following state names are all derived from aboriginal…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Iconic characters since 1974?
"The parody aspect didn't last very long though the Turtles were parodied a lot. The…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s discussion A Comic a Day: Avengers #157
"The Black Knight inhabited his ancestor's body in The Defenders #11(D'73), the last…"
1 hour ago
Jimmm Kelly replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Iconic characters since 1974?
"I thought of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I guess they could be considerd iconic. But what…"
2 hours ago
Richard Mantle replied to Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s discussion A Comic a Day: Avengers #157
"I think it started as a way to explain where Dane's stone body had been since the Avengers…"
2 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Iconic characters since 1974?
"I think the best example after 1974 would be the TEENAGE MUTANTS NINJA TURTLES who transcended…"
2 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) posted a discussion

A Comic a Day: Avengers #157

Avengers #157March 1977Cover art by: Jack Kirby, Joe Sinnott, and Dan Crespi…See More
2 hours ago
Jimmm Kelly replied to Mark S. Ogilvie's discussion Justice League United (in Cananda?) Spoilers
"Ah yes, I just realized another connection to Keewatin. The S.S. Keewatin was featured in an…"
2 hours ago
"Keewatin is a region in Nunavut (Cree for blizzard of the North). I've probably heard…"
2 hours ago
Horn'd One commented on Captain Comics's blog post Solicitations: DC Comics for July 2014
"Batman '66 has been a great read so far, and Batman '66 Meets The Green Hornet will be…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service