All Discussions Tagged 'morrison' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Final Crisis: Morrison & Me

This will hopefully be an insightful part of our Grant Morrison Reading Project and a continuation of my own Bat-Journey. As I gather some…

Started by Philip Portelli

130 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Robin Olsen

Morrison's Batman---A Second Look

This thread is a part of our Grant Morrison Reading Project. Though I read most of Grant Morrison's run on Batman, I wasn't paying too clos…

109 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

Grant Morrison is wrapping up his DC runs

In an interview with CBR, he states that Action Comics #16 and Batman Inc #12 will be his last issues.  He is finishing the 8 issue Multive…

Started by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

7 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

Morrison's Fantastic 1-2-3-Four! An Opinion with Spoilers

This thread is a part of our Grant Morrison Reading Project. In 2001-2002, Grant Morrison and Jae Lee crafted the Marvel Knights mini Fanta…

19 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Kirk G

Batman Inc. series (spoilers...was the Kathy Kane thread)

See Batman, Inc. #4...   I love you, Grant Morrison...oh, and your fantastic artist this time, Chris Burnham!

61 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Stay AWAY from AP stories about Batman today

They ruin the end of Morrison's Batman and Robin run and kinda ruin the beginning of Batman, Inc.    You've been warned.

6 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

RSS

Welcome!

No fistfights. No flame wars. No trolls. The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Latest Activity

Luke Blanchard replied to Philip Portelli's discussion My Favorite Obscure/Minor Characters
"Bruce and Kathy were sometimes depicted as dating in Batman, too."
1 hour ago
Luke Blanchard replied to doc photo's discussion A new appreciation of Milt Caniff
"A SF strip called Garth ran for over five decades in Britain's Daily Mirror, beginning in…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Philip Portelli's discussion My Favorite Obscure/Minor Characters
"Not to mention Bruce Wayne's date: Kathy (Batwoman) Kane!  "
1 hour ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)'s discussion 2014 Cappies Memory Box
"Wanted to put down a mention for Dave Lapham for most underrated writer. I just finished his YA…"
2 hours ago
Mr. Silver Age replied to Mr. Silver Age's discussion Don't Ask! Just Buy It!
"I strongly suspect this guy doesn't know all that much about comic books or comic book…"
2 hours ago
john brezina replied to Captain Comics's discussion From the comics pages to your bookshelf: Archie and Superman!
" "
2 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Mr. Silver Age's discussion Don't Ask! Just Buy It!
"As an amateur comic book seller. I would throw the 90s comics in the 50 cent bin, and the stuff…"
2 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Mark S. Ogilvie's discussion Why is Logan still upset at Scott at Nightrcrawler's party?
"Exactly. It would be like if you spilled a coke on my shirt. Yes, I know I can throw it into the…"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Richard Mantle's discussion Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!
"I don't comment very often on this thread but I've read all of the posts."
3 hours ago
john brezina replied to Philip Portelli's discussion My Favorite Obscure/Minor Characters
"Snapper's girlfriend Midge first appeared in JLA number 7, "The Cosmic Fun House". I…"
4 hours ago
john brezina replied to Philip Portelli's discussion My Favorite Obscure/Minor Characters
" "
4 hours ago
doc photo replied to The Baron's discussion The Baron Re-Reads the Whole Death and Re-Birth of Superman Storyline
"So there was more to that cover overlay than I remembered. Adventures of Superman #500 is where I…"
5 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Mark S. Ogilvie's discussion Why is Logan still upset at Scott at Nightrcrawler's party?
"Logic vs. emotion would be my explanation."
5 hours ago
Mark S. Ogilvie posted discussions
5 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The Baron Watches Monty Python's Flying Circus and Tries to Create a Timeline for It
"Season Four, Episode Twenty-Four: "How Not To Be Seen". First aired December 8th, 1970. A…"
5 hours ago
Mark S. Ogilvie replied to Richard Mantle's discussion Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!
"I'm always curious but I'm sometimes puzzled why writers go in certain direction and why…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service