All Discussions Tagged 'of' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remaining Fanzines and Magazines?

Oh , the irony . Let's continue something that was discussed at the MSA Old Home , namely , remaining print comic fanzines - And , for dive…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

172 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Iris West-Allen and the Legion of Super-Heroes.

In Flash 203 we get the startlingly revelation that Iris was born native to the 30th century. They even reveal the year she's presently in…

Started by kevin

25 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Captain Comics

Fan of Bronze: One REALLY Sexist Comic!

When Brave and the Bold #166 (S'80) came out, it was one of my regular DC books and it featured Batman teaming with his JLA teammate, the B…

Started by Philip Portelli

52 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

Game of Thrones

Hey Fluits!Y'all are into George R.R. Martin's stuff, right? If so, then good news: http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2010/03/off-topic-

Started by Batmatt Beyond

32 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

R.I.P. George Gaynes, 1917-2016

From Reuters, via NBC News: "George Gaynes, of 'Punky Brewster,' 'Police Academy' Fame, Dies at 98" Another loss to the Legion of "Hey, It'…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 Feb 18, 2016

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. thread

Overall, I thought it was okay.  I felt there were too many glib lines, and while there was some mystery, not enough to keep me truly inter…

Started by Randy Jackson

222 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Richard Willis

"Avengers: Age of Ultron" (SPOILERS)

What? Am I the first to post about Avengers: Age of Ultron, the movie? Oh, well, so be it. I went yesterday evening to a 3-D showing, so I'…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

16 May 19, 2015
Reply by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

Fan of Bronze: That Forsaken Son of Satan

He was a character who shouldn't have gotten off the drawing board. After the success of GHOST RIDER, a man cursed by Satan, the next step…

Started by Philip Portelli

6 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

Hero Cats of Stellar City 1, spoilers

Sometimes I go for a comic just because of the title and the cover and this is one of them. Let's face it cats have secret lives and we'll…

Started by Mark S. Ogilvie

1 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

Catwoman 31, Race of Theives, Guantlet Spoilers

Even if this book is doomed due to low numbers I'm still enjoying it. Selina dwells on the fringes of the weird stuff in the DCU, she's got…

Started by Mark S. Ogilvie

0 May 30, 2014

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service