All Discussions Tagged 'of' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hero Cats of Stellar City 1, spoilers

Sometimes I go for a comic just because of the title and the cover and this is one of them. Let's face it cats have secret lives and we'll…

Started by Mark S. Ogilvie

1 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

Catwoman 31, Race of Theives, Guantlet Spoilers

Even if this book is doomed due to low numbers I'm still enjoying it. Selina dwells on the fringes of the weird stuff in the DCU, she's got…

0 May 30, 2014

Roses of Berlin - help needed

Much of the dialog in Alan Moore’s latest, “The Roses of Berlin”, is in German. It’s a language that’s been the bane of my existence throug…

Started by Doompere

1 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Figserello

Gatchaman: The Complete Box Set is coming Oct. 29th, 2013!

No longer will I have to comb through eBay and Amazon for those out of print individual volumes and mini-box sets commanding several hundre…

Started by Alan Wright

0 Sep 19, 2013

It's always nice when an independent title reaches a milestone

Knights of the Dinner Table reached 200 this month. It's gone from a small press humor title about a group of gamers to a title with a full…

2 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr)

How many criminal acts did the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver get up to before they joined Avengers?

They were part of the brootherhood, but that's always been down played. Anyone know just what they did back then and what issues they did i…

15 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

When did Volstagg...

...stop being a coward? If you look at when the character was initially introduced, while he was a character of great mirth, humor and buff…

Started by Randy Jackson

1 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Luke Blanchard

The Death Of Nemesis Kid

So, I've been thinking recently about the death of Nemesis Kid, and thinking about it, something strikes me as not being quite right. For…

Started by Randy Jackson

34 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Phases of Atlas Comics

I've been struggling with how to categorize the phases that both Tales to Astonish and Tales of Suspense, and Amazing Fantasy as well... pr…

Started by Kirk G

4 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Kirk G

Bonehead Mistakes and other Publishing Errors

Recently, a good fellow on this board and I were discussing writing a review or two of the Tales to Astonish and Tales of Suspense pre-hero…

Started by Kirk G

7 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Kirk G

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service