All Discussions Tagged 'sightings' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Silver Sightings: Gold Key's STAR TREK #1

In honor of Star Trek Into Darkness, I wish to discuss Gold Key's Star Trek #1 (Jl'67) which I read as part of Golden Press' Star Trek: The…

Started by Philip Portelli

8 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Baron Zemo: Stuck on Himself?

While going through Marvel's Book of the Dead--2004, I came across one of the few super-villains with the good taste to stay dead: the orig…

21 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Fred W. Hill

Brave & Bold's Mission Omissions

During the Silver Age, Batman teamed with the majority of DC's solo heroes but not all. Here are some puzzling omissions: 5) Supergirl--des…

44 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

Silver Sightings: Flash of TWO Worlds!

This is one of the most reprinted Flash stories of the Silver Age. It's probably one of the most reprinted Silver Age stories period. It's…

49 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Philip Portelli

Silver Sightings: The Composite Superman

Over at Mister Silver Age's 12 Questions thread, Kirk G asked about the Composite Superman which inspired me suddenly to do write about Wor…

42 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

Silver Sightings: Doctor Doom and Mister Namor

I was going through my Tabloid collection, and a lot of them are in bad shape, but one I remember fondly was Marvel Treasury Edition #2 (D'…

65 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Kirk G

Silver Sightings: The Flash Running Hot AND Cold!

When I started searching for back issues at yard sales and flea markets as a youngster, I bought DC Special #14 (O'71) which was the second…

13 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

Secrets of the Justice League or What Didn't They Tell Each Other?

Beyond the whole "secret identity" thing which some members shared while others didn't, what did the Silver Age JLA heroes keep to themselv…

30 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Philip Portelli

Silver Sightings: The Hulk Vs Boomerang???

As I mentioned before, the first solo Hulk story I read in Marvel Super-Heroes #36 (My'73) which reprinted Tales To Astonish #81 (Jl'66). I…

1 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Henry R. Kujawa

Silver Sightings: The BOY with ULTRA-Powers!

This was a book that I actually owned though I could not tell you where I got it. By that time, I was a big Legion fan and this issue thril…

19 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service