1990's "The Flash" co-creator Paul DeMeo dies

Little news available, save a tweet from The Flash co-creator Danny Bilson.

Here's a piece from FlashTV News: "Original Flash TV Series Co-Creator Paul DeMeo Has Passed Away"

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Flash was the best superhero TV show up to that point. It featured decent special effects, some nice set designs and most importantly treated the subject matter seriously.

• My only complaint about the 1990 Flash was that the suit gave him tons of obviously fake muscles. Flash should be sleek and thin, not muscular, and especially not fake muscular. But this was after the success of the 1989 Batman, with Michael Keaton's muscle suit, so I understood why it was required.

Did anyone else get the vibe that it was really the Wally West Flash, but they simply called him Barry Allen?

• I'm sorry to hear he  passed away.

He did feel a lot more like Wally to me -- but part of that was giving him some of Wally's supporting cast, like Tina McGee, and not including Iris. Barry without Iris was never quite Barry. (Whereas Linda Park hadn't yet become Wally's love interest by that time, if she had even been introduced by the time of the premiere.) 

Really disliked the fake muscles, too.

This reply was deleted.