Roof!

DiMaggio?
The Baron said:
PowerBook Pete said:
Roof!

DiMaggio?

Yes!
Ert!

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

BARK BARK! BARK BARK BARK! BARK BARK!
Ut!
BAHK! BAHK! BAHK! BAHK!

(Boston terrier)

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Dagwan said:
BAHK! BAHK! BAHK! BAHK!

(Boston terrier)

Awesome.
Bow Wow Wow. (I want candy)

There's no need to fear!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Peter Wrexham posted a discussion

Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"

Mastermind is a British TV quiz show where members of the public are subjected to two rounds of…See More
14 minutes ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"From the "Trial of the Flash" storyline, I think this is the last cover actually…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"The stories covered above make up my favorite Hulk run of all especially the Ditko material. Before…"
1 hour ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
4 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #4: 'Diamonds Are Forever'
"Bernie Casey was fairly well known in the early 70s for doing blaxploitation movies but ended up…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #4: 'Diamonds Are Forever'
"I can hardly wait! I watched Dr. No, From Russia with Love and Goldfinger over the weekend in…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
"I think he was Toby for five years. A perfectly cromulent interpretation. Perhaps volume two (which…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2023
"How do you think *I* feel? About the same way I do, apparently. You make a good point about key…"
5 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Scarlet Street (1945): Edward G. Robinson, Joan Bennett and Dan Duryea in a Noir-cum-Morality Tale…"
5 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #4: 'Diamonds Are Forever'
"I'm about 50 pages short of finishing From Russia, with Love. "
11 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2023
"Whenever I see "Avengers #65" (for example) I think of this ... How do you think *I*…"
11 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"Jeff, I was in high school when all of these TTA Hulk stories were published, and I read them all.…"
11 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service