Roof!

DiMaggio?
The Baron said:
PowerBook Pete said:
Roof!

DiMaggio?

Yes!
Ert!

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

BARK BARK! BARK BARK BARK! BARK BARK!
Ut!
BAHK! BAHK! BAHK! BAHK!

(Boston terrier)

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Dagwan said:
BAHK! BAHK! BAHK! BAHK!

(Boston terrier)

Awesome.
Bow Wow Wow. (I want candy)

There's no need to fear!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Lee Houston, Junior's discussion Did Go Comics GO?
"..... what will AMS do the next time this might happen? If they have any integrity, they have…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"There were the Cyclons of Battlestar Galactica (famed for their "Pong" eyes)…"
1 hour ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I had forgotten that I had bought Blu-rays for all of the movies from Dr No to Live and Let Die*…"
1 hour ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"They are going to be remodeling all of the apartments in our complex. That includes replacing all…"
1 hour ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Jeff of Earth-J said: Didn't they show a succession of sculpted heads, from Pleasance to Gray,…"
1 hour ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion A Look Back at Vertigo: Shade the Changing Man
"Thanks, Mark! We'll see if I can keep it going. I read issue 4 today, by the same…"
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Lee Houston, Junior said:"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
""If he's magical, does he qualify as a robot?" I say no (but it doesn't bother…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Ligth week... very light week. QUICK STOPS #2: I was all set to make this my 'pick of the…"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The Destroyer was a metal entity. If he's magical, does he qualify as a robot? I think so,…"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Lee Houston, Junior said: Until his initial post Crisis On Infinite Earths return, I've only…"
2 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Until his initial post Crisis On Infinite Earths return, I've only known Brianiac as a robot…"
2 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service