Roof!

DiMaggio?
The Baron said:
PowerBook Pete said:
Roof!

DiMaggio?

Yes!
Ert!

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

BARK BARK! BARK BARK BARK! BARK BARK!
Ut!
BAHK! BAHK! BAHK! BAHK!

(Boston terrier)

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Dagwan said:
BAHK! BAHK! BAHK! BAHK!

(Boston terrier)

Awesome.
Bow Wow Wow. (I want candy)

There's no need to fear!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 956 Super-Heroines
"Added: Belle Air Buffy the Vampire-Slayer Charm Kittycat Knockout Magna-Woman"
22 minutes ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 950 Super-Heroines
"Added: Doll Woman "Earth-10" Firehawk "Tangrnt" Green Lantern (Arisia…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I don't even know that it's Kevlar per se; I just said that that the way some people say…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"All-Winners #21 got its numbering from Young Allies. (It was you who set me straight on…"
5 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Determined to grab some of the lucrative "Archie" sales, DC launched its own version in…"
6 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Kevlar is bullet-resistant, but it's not impregnable."
7 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Klein was already doing production work and lettering.by the time New Talent Showcase…"
7 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"To Dave Palmer: Most of those names I've heard of and liked their work in the years since, but…"
8 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"All-Winners had 20 issues, numbered 11-19 and 21. The numbering after 19 continued as a teen humor…"
8 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 942 Super-Heroines
"Good points."
9 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"I saw up through episode 656 last night. Joe has snapped (he's freaking out because his…"
9 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"YOUNG GODS & FRIENDS: We were talking about BWS's Storyteller and Adastra in Africa last…"
10 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service