As we are about to embark one the next box of my unread comics, I would like to thank all of you who come to read and/or comment on these threads. When I first started this project back in July 2006  (really?) on the old board I never thought I would even make it through the first box. The threads have helped keep me semi-honest here.

I'm pretty excited about this upcoming box. It is a very eclectic mix of comics. There are a bunch of my old standbys. Like Legion comics, Daredevil, Marvel Team-up, war comics. There is a ton of other stuff like '80s black and white comics, some Kirby, a touch of Vertigo. I don't know how much will inspire me to write about, and if it does others to comment, but I am looking forward to it.

I'm really stoked to have you with me. Let's get it on!

Views: 3155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thinking more about it the title is actually a misnomer, as they were pretty terrible masters of time.

It would also be darn hard to get the team back together since they are strewn about time, and at least one would be off the grid by now. So, to me this one had a very definite ending to it. Of course pulling this out of the 50 cent box made this a much better find for me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: Aug. 8-14, 2022
"BEASTS OF THE BLOOD-STAINED JACKBOOT: Flipped through this one in my LCS yesterday. As mainly a…"
6 minutes ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"Added"
12 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"For a while I was reading the strip online every day but I stopped in 2020. I heard that Joe Staton…"
15 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Sandman (TV)
"EPISODE 5: This is the aforementioned "24/7" so were up to issue #6 ("24…"
18 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I've run out of roller coasters and have to resort to circuses."
45 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"7 Against Chaos (Harlan Ellison)"
47 minutes ago
"Added Force Works."
48 minutes ago
"Also added the Four Aces from the Wild Cards books."
58 minutes ago
"Also added Femforce and the X-Presidents."
1 hour ago
"Section Eight: Added The Daughters of the Dragon:  I'm open  to correction on this,…"
1 hour ago
Randy Jackson replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"Section Eight The Daughters of the Dragon The Z fighters"
1 hour ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
1 hour ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service