Ok, here's an idea for a fun contest. I post a section from a comic cover and you guys try and guess what cover it's from.Whoever guesses correctly, gets to post a portion of a cover themselves, and we all get to guess. It's not good form to post a very tiny part of the cover, as it makes the contest too difficult.

Here's my starter - a clue is that this particular cover (like all of mine) is from the Silver-Age.

Views: 11233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My turn.

Hoy

I've seen you post the cover of SPJO #141 so many times that I forgot the one below.

Dave Blanchard said:

Wasn't meant to be difficult. I just used that one because I know how much Mr. Age loves seeing that cover appearing in his forum.

Here ya go!  

This one. The origin of Hydra. You're coming up with some hard ones!

Hoy

Here's my next one:

Hoy

Now I know this one....

sorry to jump on in...

may I..?

For those who thought my last one was too easy, try this one from the Silver Age. I'll give you a clue: Jack Kirby had nothing to do with it!

Dave, just a small hint. It helps if you take the name of the comic out of the jpeg before you upload it. Nuff said!

A Harvey Comics hand with a black and red dress. Harvey cartoon characters all have an obsessive trait. Cubes go against the obsession of circles.   Little Dot!

Hoy

This one is probably pretty easy.

Hoy

I'm thinking Thor but I can't find a Thor comic with this in the cover. Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service