Hey all... just wanted to put anyone who cares on the alert that DC Rebirth spoilers have been leaked on Reddit, and they're starting to show up other places. I've seen reference to them on Bleeding Cool, and I think Newsarama has a list up, and I think IGN has something up too. So far, I haven't seen anything leaked in headlines and I don't know what the leaks are, but I just wanted everyone to know that they're out there. So be on your guard.

(Newsarama also has a spoiler-free review up which I skimmed... but looked very positive.)

Views: 2323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A couple of things I forgot to note: 

The woman talking about Diana's brother seems to be tending an infant Darkseid, so maybe we're going to get an Apokolips Babies series out of this.

Batman is receiving reports of three Jokers - one who looks a bit like the Golden Age Joker, one who looks like the Killing Joke Joker, and a third one who a don't recognize, but he has an odd haircut. I don't know what that's all about.

I think the one with the bad haircut is the "New 52" Joker.

I thought it was strange that Batman asked the Mobius chair what the Joker's name was and the chair told him there were three Jokers but didn't answer his question.  So basically, the Mobius chair is an a-hole?

Maybe they all have different names...?

I think you're both right.

I didn't realize Superboy's fists were so powerful.

He asked for The Joker's name and the chair responded "Which one?" That could be taken as snotty, but like any computer, the chair just does what it's told. Batman should have asked a follow-up.

Detective 445 said:

I thought it was strange that Batman asked the Mobius chair what the Joker's name was and the chair told him there were three Jokers but didn't answer his question.  So basically, the Mobius chair is an a-hole?

I haven't read all the books associated with this story, but Darkseid was killed in the Justice League: Darkseid War story. (Or was it Apokolips War? I've forgotten.) He was then reborn as the son of Grail, who is the daughter of an Amazon who gave birth to her the same night Diana was born. Grail's father is Darkseid, so he is his own grandson now.

The Baron said:

The woman talking about Diana's brother seems to be tending an infant Darkseid, so maybe we're going to get an Apokolips Babies series out of this.

Captain Comics said:

I haven't read all the books associated with this story, but Darkseid was killed in the Justice League: Darkseid War story. (Or was it Apokolips War? I've forgotten.) He was then reborn as the son of Grail, who is the daughter of an Amazon who gave birth to her the same night Diana was born. Grail's father is Darkseid, so he is his own grandson now.

Grail has sort of "adopted" him (apparently adoption laws are pretty lax in the DCU) but his birth mother was Superwoman.

Thanks, 'Tec!

Uhhhhh .. who's Superwoman? Well, who was this Superwoman, as both Lana Lang and Lucy Lane have taken that role at different times. I assume the latest one is someone different.

Captain Comics said:

Thanks, 'Tec!

Uhhhhh .. who's Superwoman? Well, who was this Superwoman, as both Lana Lang and Lucy Lane have taken that role at different times. I assume the latest one is someone different.

Yes it was the Superwoman from the Crime Syndicate. Grail kills her and takes the baby in the most recent JLA issue. (Because... you know... Geoff Johns wants everything to be more light hearted now.)

Captain Comics said:

Thanks, 'Tec!

I believe that the new Superwoman is Lois Lane.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service