Hey all... just wanted to put anyone who cares on the alert that DC Rebirth spoilers have been leaked on Reddit, and they're starting to show up other places. I've seen reference to them on Bleeding Cool, and I think Newsarama has a list up, and I think IGN has something up too. So far, I haven't seen anything leaked in headlines and I don't know what the leaks are, but I just wanted everyone to know that they're out there. So be on your guard.

(Newsarama also has a spoiler-free review up which I skimmed... but looked very positive.)

Views: 2284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have to say I have been liking what I've been reading of the DC Rebirth stuff, and I did get the Batman issue that has The Button in it (I read this book anyway).

I'll be interested to see where this whole Batman: Metal thing goes!

I'm definitely interested in seeing what's up with Metal, too. (I'd forgotten about this short backup, but there were a few pages in Detective 950 in which Batman explains to Tim Drake that he's been gathering these teams together to deal with an oncoming threat he sees in the future...and at the end, it says, "for more, see Dark Days: Metal in 2017!" or something to that effect. So expect the Detective team and the JLE to be involved.) 

But my main concern right now is what's happening with Imra in Arkham Asylum. I want my Legion back...!

I reread the DC Rebirth one-shot that started the whole thing, and there was also a scene in which Wally manifests in front of Johnny Thunder, now an old man in a nursing home. We haven't seen that touched on again, as far as I know. (My favorite part of that is, just as Wally is beginning to appear, Johnny says "I see you" -- an echo of his famous magic words to summon the Thunderbolt, Cei-U. And then Wally appears in lightning.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service