Replies

• Read your review and ...

WHAT???!!!  No JJJ??  That's insanity!

• Saw it and loved it! Great great show. I like this Peter Parker so much better than Toby Maguire. Seriously, this was awesome. Sorry for being vague, but that's all I have for now.

• I saw it. Spider-man is my favorite superhero.

I thought this was entertaining. Is it better than the previous Spidey films? Not really, I had the same level of enjoyment with this one as I did the rest. Well maybe not Spider-man 3. This one does somethings better than the other films and somethings not as well.

• I liked it a lot, but it still not quite as good as Spider-Man 2...I friggin' love that one.  Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are fantastic and I kinda wished for just a movie about Peter and Gwen and that we could forget all about Dr. Conners...but, gotta have a super villain.  Flash Thompson was actually done very well in this one, too.

For the next, I'd love the whole gang to be in it...Peter, Gwen, Flash, Liz, Harry, MJ...hey, maybe Gwen and MJ can both be played by Emma Stone, so if Gwen dies...we still get the chemistry between her and Andrew.

• The only thing that kept it from being artistically superior to Spider-Man 2 was, to me, the incredible performance of Alfred Molina as Doctor Octopus.  The Lizard was a weak villain for a movie, but as the movie was mostly about Peter Parker, that was fine by me.

Artistically I say Spider-Man 2 is the best.

The one I  enjoyed the most was this one.

• Since this one is marked as a spoiler discussion, I'm going to go ahead and say that my heart skipped a beat when Spidey/Peter looked at Gwen and said, "I'm going to throw you out the window."

• The only mistake in using Gwen instead of MaryJane is that comics fans kind of have a feeling predestined doom to the whole romance (until and unless Marvel brings her back prior to the point where her death would feel inevitable in the movie franchise).

• Was there any feeling of Gwen being doomed in the first movie?

I suppose there wasn't in the early Gwen comics either...

• It wasn't Gwen in the first movie.  It was MaryJane.

This reply was deleted.