Views: 49602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God, that's awful.

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod said:

In the last two hours, I have learned of the passings of three old friends. Two were killed together in a car accident yesterday afternoon, and I don't know details on the other. I haven't seen any of them face-to-face in some time, but I still always enjoyed talking with all three of them. They will be missed.

Thanks, guys. The two in the car accident were my age, and the other was a few years younger.

Jeez, Tim, I'm so sorry to hear that.

UPDATE on Tracy's Case: The police called last night to report they’ve issued a warrant for the thief’s arrest. He is a known smash-and-grab artist who has committed similar crimes throughout the Metroplex. Apparently he has no fixed address, but the warrant includes his car and the premises of wherever he might be found.

Jeff, that's good to hear.  Here's hoping that they get the $!*# sooner rather than later.

Anyone want to attend a Virtual Convention this weekend?

I posted earlier that WonderCon was held virtually. As you probably have already heard, the July San Diego Con has been cancelled until summer 2021.

I was reading an article online last week (it doesn't matter what site or what the article was about), and the very first comment at the bottom was, “Don’t scroll any further down. Trust me on this.”

Best advice I ever took, I'm sure.

Actually, I lied.

That is the best advice I wish I had taken.

We went for a walk the other day and captured these owls on film. Due to the brightness of the day and the fact that they were quite far up the tree, keeping them in frame was tricky:

I just received the following message in email:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service