Views: 59011

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Small world: The incoming director at the library (in Illinois) I worked at for nine years previously served as an advisor on my uncle's mayoral campaign (in Ohio).
Just had a scare. I dropped my MacBook, and it rebooted as it hit the floor.
PowerBook Pete said:
Attention Spinal Tap fans: Derek Smalls is now tweeting.

If you take a look now, you'll see that I just won a signed DVD of "Unwigged and Unplugged." Whoohoo! Tweeting has paid off!
Dalek! Well, kind of.

Pop! Poppopopopopopop!

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

The Baron said:
The Voice in the Night. This is said to be the story upon which the film Matango (a.k.a Attack of the Mushroom People) was based.

I've not seen the film, but I know what happens in it from one of the Medved books. It's interesting to see how much of its storyline comes out of Hodgson's story.

"Mr. Gorbachev, Re. Build. That. Wall!"

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Jeff of Earth-J said: "First & Last" is evergreen. I'm fine with putting that…"
13 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
""First & Last" is evergreen. I'm fine with putting that off until October if you…"
46 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Shaolin Cowboy
"DARK HORSE #1-4 - "Shemp Buffet": As I mentioned above, v54 #7 ended on a cliffhanger in…"
51 minutes ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Oh yes, of course. "First & Last". Forgot that. Could we run with Joe Kubert in…"
57 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Kubert would be fine with me, but what about "First & Last"? I thought that was gonna…"
1 hour ago
"Have we come up with a subject yet for September? I remember someone suggested a while ago, that we…"
2 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"We watched the first season of <i>Undone</i>, the rotoscoped psychological…"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion Comical Comic Cuts
2 hours ago
"In my humble opinion, an amusement park is another phrase for a funfair."
2 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Giant Little Ones (2018): indie coming-of-age movie with some strong performances (and Kyle…"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Spidey seems to spend a lot of time at carnivals"
2 hours ago
Tracy of Moon-T replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"This was a good issue, full of folk tales and scary stories. A delightful issue that continues the…"
3 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service