Views: 47227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So he can't climb walls because there's a limit to how big something can be and climb walls? Spider-Man needs to go on a diet? Nothing bigger than a gecko can stick to the wall? This can't be proven until they find a spider the size of a human and see if it can walk along a ceiling or falls off. Sadly the giant spider in Gilligan's Island never tried any wallcrawling so we can't go by it.

Richard Willis said:

Science Has Ruined Spider-Man - Stephen Colbert

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/downtime/science-has-ruined-spider-m...

Free Comic Book Day to introduce All-New Wasp. Looks like all of their heroes are going to be eventually replaced.

Ronald Morgan said:

Free Comic Book Day to introduce All-New Wasp. Looks like all of their heroes are going to be eventually replaced.

I think they're going to follow the Ant-Man movie by making Hope Van Dyne (Hank and Jan's daughter) the new Wasp, which was teased at the end.

She'd have to come from another dimension, unless Hank and Jan have been hiding a really big secret all these years.

She's been away at boarding school. Mephisto did it. Mary Jane did it. Scarlet Witch did it.

The pounding of Superboy's fists.

Lucy Lawless: "Wizard did it."

Seeing a bit more classic Marvel merchandise. Iron Man is always Gene Colan if he's not the movie version, interesting since I don't think he drew the character since 1968. Must still have lots of fans of his Tales of Suspense run. Spider-Man looks like John Romita Sr. Appears to be John Buscema Thor and Sal Buscema Captain America mostly, although Cap might be Romita Sr.. I think I've only seen one item with Jack Kirby on it.

I see I'm not the only one who plays "who's the artist?" on superhero merchandise!

Have we done this before?

Okay. So this thread is hit by Comic Radiation that spreads through the internet and gives everyone superpowers based on their usernames. How useful/powerful/ridiculous are you now that you're a superhero?

I'd make the initial post, but all I've got going here are initials.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service