Views: 47559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It would be interesting to see Marvel once again publish "The World's Greatest Comics Magazine."

Didn't know Fox was having trouble.

So when does Capricorn get his guest shot?

Luke Blanchard said:

Ronald Morgan said:

So when does Capricorn get his guest shot?

Luke Blanchard said:

I had that calendar when I was a kid.

I had the previous one. I believe it also had a guest star.

Don't know if it will go anywhere, but a small group of fans is trying to push Warner into releasing Cattanooga Cats and the Kroffts to release the Krofft Supershow. Peggy (Kitty Jo's singing voice in Cats), and Debra (Superchick in the Krofft show) are developing fans that want to see their stuff again.

Peggy passed away in 1975, never knowing Debra would also break into Saturday morning in 1976. Had no idea they were sisters. Also had no idea Debra once had an action figure for some old show she made.

Don’t put down UFO’s!! You don’t see anyone wearing derby hats!! -- But I do! -- Does that make me a UFO!!??”

There’s no arguing with that logic.

Nope.

Since the accent is is on the wrong word, I assume you're quoting Kirby dialogue.

Yeah, that's Dan "Terrible" Turpin.

(I just bought a derby hat myself recently.)

You never struck me as a hat kind of a guy. But they probably said that to Dum Dum Dugan, too.

In honor of Doomsday Clock:

Awesome!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service