Views: 44588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why Is Spider-Man at My Birthday Party When He Could Be Saving Lives?

https://local.theonion.com/5-year-old-admits-it-pretty-messed-up-up...

I've been enjoying the Dark Corners Reviews videos at YouTube. These are humorous reviews of old horror, SF and adventure films, and videos on genre film history. Many of the reviews had me laughing as hard as I have laughed in ages.

The host sometimes uses blue language. Horror and schlock films often have transgressive content, so some shows up in the clips in some reviews.

Bless you, Luke!

Luke Blanchard said:

I've been enjoying the Dark Corners Reviews videos at YouTube. These are humorous reviews of old horror, SF and adventure films, and videos on genre film history. Many of the reviews had me laughing as hard as I have laughed in ages.

The host sometimes uses blue language. Horror and schlock films often have transgressive content, so some shows up in the clips in some reviews.

Sure, but if you gave a miscreant this name in a comic, everyone would roll their eyes.

Why is there cardboard in Dracula? YouTube video.

This post displaced the thread Marvel teases Daredevil's 'The End' from the homepage.

My tombstone is going to read, "Tripped over black dogs in the dark."

The Secret Prehistory of the Green Lantern. The title over-promises, but the article is worth a look.

I made this video of the local Comicon. That Hawkwoman costume took its wearer nine months to make.

Slow to get the point dept.: Am I alone is having always interpreted the design on Ant-Man's original costume as an abstract design? I was just reading an article here which notes Kirby changed the design and explains the designs are the stylised silhouette of the foreparts of an ant seen from above.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service